How are short guys supposed to live life if the odds are against them?

Odds such as dating, getting high paying jobs, being able to reproduce, social life, getting respect, etc. I'm 20 by the way.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are always aspects in and against your favor, some have more of one or the other. Self pity and blaming your failures (not that I'm saying you're doing that, but you might in 10 years) on one of these aspects is just pathetic. I'm sure you'll do good, you don't have to have a perfectly dealt hand of cards to win

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• By realizing the odds are against everyone, and no matter what select disadvantages you might have, everyone else has some too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but height plays a HUGE role in life though

• So do your looks, and weight, and talent, and social ability, and literally everything else you could ever think of lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it's not universally awful for short men, but you can become an activist. Help change the stigma.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• A great start would be to stop making excuses and go out and make shit happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm 6'6" and don't have this issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • y'all short people lucky. U live longer cuz ur heart doesn't have to pump blood as far. U also get more exercise in when walking or running due to having to take more steps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes