Guys, Are stretched ears on a girl attractive?

I have stretched ears (0g) and plan to go to 00g but do guys like girls who have stretched ears?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no experience dating a girl with stretched ears, so I would find it hard to concentrate for a bit if the girls ears are hanging like a piece of chewed bubble gum. Honestly if she's an amazing woman & I'm attracted to her it would take long for me to over look it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I've only seen one girl that I thought was very attractive with stretched ears but I still fought myself looking at her ears.
    My personal opinion is, no. They are not attractive but I'm also a lot older so my perspective on things is a little different than some around your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you mean by stretched ears but I know this, but guys like girls for some reason you many never understand eg I love my girlfriend because she is very very black, your ears are like magic to who ever loves you, that will be the first thing he sees

0|0
    0|1
  • I personally don't like that type of thing but I know a lot of guys do or don't mind.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, just do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really noticed the ears. I honestly don't think you have a problem, don't look too far into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not especially attractive... not especially unattractive, they just kind of are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok both ways as long as stretched ears suit her face. Ummm, thinking deep and making a choice whom I like more is un-stretched one. I suggest you to do your plan 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably would've been better to make this a poll

Anyways, personally I don't like stretched ears

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, not a fan. Just think of what it'll be like when you get older.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not going any bigger than the smallest size and do you think personality has more power than appearance on a person?

• Show All
    • You're right but what about you do you care more about appearances that the personality?

• Appearance grabs attention and then personality holds it.

• I knew a few people who stretched ears.

Most have spent thousands having them repaired since.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guys and morphology of the girl i would say

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes