Am I just unlucky?

How is it that 99% of people can have their first relationship in high school, and I'm about to be able to legally buy alcohol and still can't even get a girl to agree to go on a date with me? It's not that I don't talk to girls or anything like that. I go about it normally like any guy would and just get rejected 100% of the time. Is there some kind of trick? Am I missing something? Am I just too ugly to have a relationship? What the fuck. It'd be one thing if i just fuck up on the first date or something, but I don't even get the opportunity to fuck up.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Reflect back to your old question:
    Can anyone relate? ↗

Over time I have noticed that people tend to steer clear from angry and negative people. People can sense it and if you think about it, would you want to hang around someone who is always angry and negative?

Kindness and positivity go a long way. Yes, there will be others who might take advantage of that but no act of kindness is ever wasted.
    I doubt you are "ugly" but even the sweetest of people find someone to love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No my friend
    A lot of guys get carried away when they see other guys dating girls.
    The truth is majority of the guys don't get a girl till they start working.
    Be patient your girl is out there somewhere and she will make the first move.
    Till then be you and don't even think about changing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE