What do I do now?

so me and my female coworker/friend went out. she brought two guys with her; on ewas her ex. she was already a bit tipsy so she kinda low key matchmake me and the other guy (not her ex). she threw herself at her ex boyfriend and i was like the other guy isn't ugly sure why not. so when we were at the station (because they wanted to take the last bus home) i took this guy apart and we talked an he was super nevrous so i asked him when the last time was he did something with a girl and he said oh been a while so i kissed hi and he was i total shocked wich i thought was cute so i cuddeld him and kissed him some more after. we exchanged number and texted a bit after and i alos texted my female friend and she said that i was his first kiss. now that i got home and thought about it for a while i came to realisation that i dont want anything with that guy but i dont know what to do now?
and how not to be a really crappy friend/bitch.
and no i wasn't drunk
Updates:
and i was feeling really ugly and rejected that day because my actual crush kinda ignored me so there that. lovely

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i wouldn't sweat it. You were tipsy, and were looking for emotional reassurance more than likely, due to your earlier heartbreak. Dont feel bad. Not your fault the guy hasn't had any other woman lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah just do what you want he needs to learn somehow to be more attractive. He got a kiss out of it so he shouldn't be complaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy. Better tell him the truth not to create panic in his mind. And if the guy is mature he will understand or else block him.

0|0
    0|0
    • but he is friends with my female friend and i dont want to lose that friendship

• Show All
    • If she's a REAL friend (which are hard to come by), then she will understand.

• Yeah it's true. It's a test to your friendship.

• If it were me I'd want to be told the truth as soon as possible so it would be less painful in the long run. But you might want to sugar coat it a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that you aren't looking for a relationship with him

0|0
    0|0
  • He will be hurt either way, so just be honest, maybe he will be a good friend

0|0
    0|0
  • It was just for fun that can be oke :)

0|0
    0|0
    • can i text him that and all is well?

• Not like that hard but you can tell him that you were loose and liked some fun but that this was wrong

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes