What do I do now?

so me and my female coworker/friend went out. she brought two guys with her; on ewas her ex. she was already a bit tipsy so she kinda low key matchmake me and the other guy (not her ex). she threw herself at her ex boyfriend and i was like the other guy isn't ugly sure why not. so when we were at the station (because they wanted to take the last bus home) i took this guy apart and we talked an he was super nevrous so i asked him when the last time was he did something with a girl and he said oh been a while so i kissed hi and he was i total shocked wich i thought was cute so i cuddeld him and kissed him some more after. we exchanged number and texted a bit after and i alos texted my female friend and she said that i was his first kiss. now that i got home and thought about it for a while i came to realisation that i dont want anything with that guy but i dont know what to do now?
and how not to be a really crappy friend/bitch.
and no i wasn't drunk
and i was feeling really ugly and rejected that day because my actual crush kinda ignored me so there that. lovely

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i wouldn't sweat it. You were tipsy, and were looking for emotional reassurance more than likely, due to your earlier heartbreak. Dont feel bad. Not your fault the guy hasn't had any other woman lol