Why do women prefer bad guys vs Good guys?

Cliche I know; What is it about the attitudes, behaviors, or even feelings " Bad guys " have that get them chosen over " Good guys " in virtually identical, Sexual situations?

( Dates, parties, Flirting )

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'm more attracted to bad ones, though I don't know what types you call ,, Bad guys", but I don't know why, I kind of don't like soft and very caring ones. I've dated 2 guys. One was very jealous type, he wouldn't let me be friends with guys and he would always say some things like - ,, My baby girl'' ,, My beautiful girl" and etc. I personally want to puke when I hear these kind of stuff, so I left him. Second one was telling me he loved me, like 40 times a day and I left him too. My current boyfriend.. I just know he loves me and I just know I love him too. He's the type of guy, that is going to give you space when you need it and not gonna tell you that ,, My baby girl" stuff, protect you and help you whenever you need him. We're already dating for 3 years. He's amazing☺️

• So, what is it about the soft and caring nature that repels you so much? Does your new boyfriend still express his love to you traditionally or does he have his own way of showing it?

• He has his own way. I don't know, I just don't like that kind of guys. I really don't know the reason😃

Most Helpful Guy

• they are more straight forward with tehir d desires for example. he sees a pretty girl he walks up introduce him self states he likes her and would like to know her. nice guys like me and you. we dont do that. we shyt away and bitch about girls not liking us ^-^.

• I appreciate the opinion man. I've been on both sides of the fence on this question so i wanted to approach it from a neutral stand point.

What are some reasons you feel nice guys shy away from girls? Aside from obvious things like assumed lack of confidence.

• Makes a whole lotta sense. I feel with all that thinking it explains why, once they've retained the relationship perform so well.

• yeah extremely good boyfriends but kinda simps as well which is why they often get cheated on. gota have a balance. im trying ot get the beta male mentality out of me