Does the friendzone exist?

if it does, who friendzones, guys or girls

And, is there any way to escape it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both do lol. There is no way to escape it. Just be happy that you're their friend. If you're friends with someone just to get with them, you're friends for the wrong reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • then whats the point of having a girlfriend

• Show All
    • You literally just asked about how to escape a friendzone.

• Doesn't mean I like anyone right now

Most Helpful Guy

• It exists, women created it, the only way to try to escape it is to just drop them all together and you can try again if you ever reconnect

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We did drop off for about a year or two, and I just recently reconnected, she's still calling me "friend"

• Show All
    • That's my point, how do i escape it

• By refusing to be her friend

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Both genders friendzones. I think girls do it more. I have never been friendzoned because i have always been clear with my intentions. You dont try to friendship your way in to sex or relationship or whatever. Guys who get friendzoned are pathetic fake people who deserve it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. It does.
    2. Both.
    3. Yes but if and only if a person who friendzoned you wants you out of friendzone. Otherwise it's a time waste.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You can't escape it. Coz you are in a dream world with her. My take. Leave her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Merci

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes