Can someone please tell me why he did this?

So a guy I went out with and I really liked began to talk to me again, I don't know if he was busy. He is a farmer and works 3rd shift. And it's been over a week since he's talked to me last. We went out on the date and he seemed nervous and shy. I really liked him, but then he just stopped talking to me I don't know if he got busy so I just kinda moved on. And now he started to talk to me again. He said he really likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend. I don't know wtf to do.

Disclaimer, he said he wanted to make me his girlfriend. But he asked me when he wanted to get food again...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be very shy, or inept at interacting with women.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He told me earlier that he said that "this will be my second date ever" before we went on our first date

• Show All
    • Encouragement? How?

• Initiate contact, even if it's only saying "hi", smiling at him or talking for a moment. If you feel a connection, you can make eye contact a little longer than necessary, give him incidental touches when talking with him, etc.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Ask him first where he has been the last week and why he didn't talked to you and for that matter tell him to asl you in person and not over a text

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to ask him what did he stop talking before , otherwise it will always be on back of your mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Message him again if you like said dude. Communication is a two way street.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see what's wrong with this.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing. you're only dreaming.. please wake up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes