Can someone please tell me why he did this?

So a guy I went out with and I really liked began to talk to me again, I don't know if he was busy. He is a farmer and works 3rd shift. And it's been over a week since he's talked to me last. We went out on the date and he seemed nervous and shy. I really liked him, but then he just stopped talking to me I don't know if he got busy so I just kinda moved on. And now he started to talk to me again. He said he really likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend. I don't know wtf to do.

Disclaimer, he said he wanted to make me his girlfriend. But he asked me when he wanted to get food again...

06

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be very shy, or inept at interacting with women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He told me earlier that he said that "this will be my second date ever" before we went on our first date

• Encouragement? How?

• Initiate contact, even if it's only saying "hi", smiling at him or talking for a moment. If you feel a connection, you can make eye contact a little longer than necessary, give him incidental touches when talking with him, etc.