Is it wrong to not like to date heavy girls?

I still like to date little chubby or thicc girls but I don't like to date heavy girls pretty much girls who are obese or very fat.
  • No, it your preference
    Vote A
  • Yes, it is discrimination
    Vote B
  • Show me thr bloody results.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your oreference. If girls come after you saying you're an asshole in this then id stamd ul for you haha everyone has a certain thing they find attractive about the opposite sex so if you dont like too much fat then thats fine. Noone can get offended if yiu dont find them attractive as beauty is subjective

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think your answers are well-worded. It's not wrong to refuse to date an obese person but it IS discrimination - you are discriminating by what you do and don't find attractive. Likewise, my employer discriminated against the other candidates for my job because I demonstrated better aptitude and attitude than the others.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It yourself preference. My preference is younger short guy's I am attracted to. Everyone has different preference these days. I never like older man.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is not wrong

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No. that's fine. the black dudes will scoop up what you dont' want. they love fat chicks.

0|2
    2|3
  • Whatever floats... or sinks your boat. Don't feel embarrassed don't miss out on what you want due to public pressure etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • its your type bro , ik guys who love them im not into them either...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be ashamed of what you find attractive. Most people don't find obese people attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it your preference

0|0
    0|1
  • I been looking for a heavy woman , but they been very bitchy and the been the one thing I hate the most , too much confidence , when a female thinks she's the sit , im like , out the door

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes