Is it wrong to not like to date heavy girls?

I still like to date little chubby or thicc girls but I don't like to date heavy girls pretty much girls who are obese or very fat.
  • No, it your preference
  • Yes, it is discrimination
  • Show me thr bloody results.
    Vote C

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your oreference. If girls come after you saying you're an asshole in this then id stamd ul for you haha everyone has a certain thing they find attractive about the opposite sex so if you dont like too much fat then thats fine. Noone can get offended if yiu dont find them attractive as beauty is subjective

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think your answers are well-worded. It's not wrong to refuse to date an obese person but it IS discrimination - you are discriminating by what you do and don't find attractive. Likewise, my employer discriminated against the other candidates for my job because I demonstrated better aptitude and attitude than the others.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE