What are the signs that he's cheating in a long distance relationship? ?

my boyfriend & i recently got back together, it's different now because he doesn't give me that attention anymore. he texts back later than usual. i love him more than i ever did & i tell him that. could he be taking advantage? oh, he got into a relationship as soon as we broke it off, i asked him if he left her & he told me he did, he was thinking about me through out the whole relationship. i'm really sad rn. please help... be brutally honest if you have to. i want to leave him but i'm scared of being depressed, what should i do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I mean, if he's a confident guy that gets girls' attention and he's in a long distance relationship - he's probably cheating, I don't believie LDR can work in a long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's not feeling the same as before and found someone new, I mean, dating new people sometimes is better than staying with the same person...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he could be taking advantage of you. You should leave him , the longer you stay with him the more painful it will be later on. What you absolutly have to have is a close friend or relative that you trust to guide you through it. Stay positive and move on, don't let a single guy make your life miserable!! Stay strong!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes