What are the signs that he's cheating in a long distance relationship? ?

my boyfriend & i recently got back together, it's different now because he doesn't give me that attention anymore. he texts back later than usual. i love him more than i ever did & i tell him that. could he be taking advantage? oh, he got into a relationship as soon as we broke it off, i asked him if he left her & he told me he did, he was thinking about me through out the whole relationship. i'm really sad rn. please help... be brutally honest if you have to. i want to leave him but i'm scared of being depressed, what should i do?

12