I think it's okay for a man who isn't a virgin to want to marry a woman who is one?

If women can have standards they they themselves do not meet, such as "I want a man who is 6 feet tall, makes 100k a year, has 6 pack abs etc ECT" then it is okay for men to have a standard for women that they themselves do not meet"

Before you say something along the lines of "good luck finding a woman who is a virgin" it's not that hard if you expand your search beyond only western women.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's kind of a dick move, but if anything it shows that you're insecure or just one of those hypocritical assholes. I'm not saying others having these ridiculous standards about looks is right either, but wanting a virgin kind of makes you look like you've got issues with your self worth.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE THIS fucking question description.. and I've talked about it a lot but i love that first fucking paragraph. sir what do you mean good luck finding a virgin? there are TONS of them out there who hold on to that shit because thats ALL they got. and then guys like you come along lol...

Read my take..
    Tired of the Bullshit (Diesel's Rant-isodes) Episode 3. Diesel rants about Gender blame. ↗

its somewhere near the last paragraph... about what will happen to you virgin-seeking cunts :)
    happy holidays.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE