What do you think of a girl who never have been on a date?

I never dated in real life because It’s illegal in Saudi Arabia </3

Im not familiar with male gender until I finally had a job I get used to guys. And broke that fear.
now I’m really ready to date.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dating is illegal? and just be careful around guys. they're not all as nice as they seem. but I don't think it's weird at all for a girl not to have dated. so don't worry

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Don't worry I studied all kind of bad guys to protect myself

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• You look nice, and are obviously a thoughtful person. I would say it's no problem for a guy, if I was your age and wanting to date you I wouldn't mind at all. If a guy doesn't like that it's your first date it probably just means he prefers to just hook up instead of being serious.
    Good luck! ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Come to USA😉.. It doesn't matter tbh u will get used to then quick

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm alright with it. I'm dating this girl right now -just dates- and she's really moving very slowly. She's 30. I found out recently that she's never had a boyfriend, but i really want to get into her pants to be honest. It's not making her more or less attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You poor girl, you're in for a huge shock when it comes to dating culture.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would prefer to date a girl that's never been on a date before. I'm a guy and I have never been on a date before in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Iran I can understand your situation very well in Iran is illegal too and about your culture
    But I tried some times and I got it and also I got problems with police on street
    If you like to date
    Have communitions with guys I'm sure they will ask you for date
    Don't worry at all

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy I would say no one is going to think less of you because you haven't been on a date. Everyone has their first time. Infact the guy should consider himself lucky to be your first:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow thats sweet and sad at the same time 😅 So it's illegal even to go out for a walk and just talk for example? How are you supposed to find your spouse if you can't date and get to know them?

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s unfortunate that you can’t date, hopefully at some point you will have the freedom to make your own choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the guy is more stressed than you could imagine

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you will do fine, you seem like a nice girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Same with me never had a girlfriend so I would like a girl that hasn’t had a boyfriend before

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel you. Big problem for Middle Easterns 😂
    Why the fuck dating is illegal at the first point xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think she needs to go on a date, an if I were single and around her, I just might ask her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, we'd have something in common at least

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh!
    I was in Saudi Arabia I just moved back to Jordan!
    I would have gone out with you
    Cuz i never been on a date too

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't believe your story cause girls in Saudi Arabia never talk like that, your story is fake and you are not Saudi girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No issues here. But I need an opinion. What do you think about the guys who've never been on a date?

0|0
    0|0
  • To me its sad.

1|0
    1|1
    • Im 26 <\3 😭

• Show All
    • She lives somewhere where she's not allowed to. Didn't you read her description?

• I did, it's sad that she can't do what she wants

• Isn't a big deal at all

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes