What do you think of a girl who never have been on a date?

I never dated in real life because It’s illegal in Saudi Arabia </3

Im not familiar with male gender until I finally had a job I get used to guys. And broke that fear.
now I’m really ready to date.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dating is illegal? and just be careful around guys. they're not all as nice as they seem. but I don't think it's weird at all for a girl not to have dated. so don't worry

1|1
    0|0
    • Don't worry I studied all kind of bad guys to protect myself

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• You look nice, and are obviously a thoughtful person. I would say it's no problem for a guy, if I was your age and wanting to date you I wouldn't mind at all. If a guy doesn't like that it's your first date it probably just means he prefers to just hook up instead of being serious.
    Good luck! ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Come to USA😉.. It doesn't matter tbh u will get used to then quick

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm alright with it. I'm dating this girl right now -just dates- and she's really moving very slowly. She's 30. I found out recently that she's never had a boyfriend, but i really want to get into her pants to be honest. It's not making her more or less attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You poor girl, you're in for a huge shock when it comes to dating culture.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would prefer to date a girl that's never been on a date before. I'm a guy and I have never been on a date before in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Iran I can understand your situation very well in Iran is illegal too and about your culture
    But I tried some times and I got it and also I got problems with police on street
    If you like to date
    Have communitions with guys I'm sure they will ask you for date
    Don't worry at all

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy I would say no one is going to think less of you because you haven't been on a date. Everyone has their first time. Infact the guy should consider himself lucky to be your first:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow thats sweet and sad at the same time 😅 So it's illegal even to go out for a walk and just talk for example? How are you supposed to find your spouse if you can't date and get to know them?

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s unfortunate that you can’t date, hopefully at some point you will have the freedom to make your own choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the guy is more stressed than you could imagine

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you will do fine, you seem like a nice girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Same with me never had a girlfriend so I would like a girl that hasn’t had a boyfriend before

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel you. Big problem for Middle Easterns 😂
    Why the fuck dating is illegal at the first point xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think she needs to go on a date, an if I were single and around her, I just might ask her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh!
    I was in Saudi Arabia I just moved back to Jordan!
    I would have gone out with you
    Cuz i never been on a date too

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't care, we'd have something in common at least

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe your story cause girls in Saudi Arabia never talk like that, your story is fake and you are not Saudi girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No issues here. But I need an opinion. What do you think about the guys who've never been on a date?

0|0
    0|0
  • To me its sad.

1|0
    1|1
    • Im 26 <\3 😭

• Show All
    • She lives somewhere where she's not allowed to. Didn't you read her description?

• I did, it's sad that she can't do what she wants

• Isn't a big deal at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think date with her

1|0
    0|0
  • may be she is shy nature girl..

1|0
    0|0
  • well control it I never dated

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • not much you can do about it in your country

0|0
    0|0
  • It is comforting in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • So sad..

0|0
    0|0
  • Good good have a good dare don't rush on it

0|0
    0|0
  • U should move to Europe

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang I didn’t even think about it being illegal there. It makes sense. You seem like a nice girl and I think you’ll be alright. If you’re feeling nervous just be honest with the guy and tell him your situation. I’m sure 99 out of 100 guys would be understanding and some might even find it attractive. Good luck 😃

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes