Recently we had a convo about sex and other personal stuff. He said 'feeling a mixture of I'm behind, longing for a girlfriend, and regret' um I thought I was his girlfriend? We both flirt and he calls me sweet names like 'beautiful, baby, sweetie, babe'
Negative signs are he sometimes doesn't reply for a few days, and when I message him after this period he says 'haha hey' and seems to say 'um' a lot when asking questions. E. g 'Hey um this is a personal question but I have to ask...'
I am meeting him in a few weeks, and staying for a month. Should I wait to ask in person if he's serious about dating and being my boyfriend, or message him beforehand and risk making the meet awkward?
- Yes he's you boyfriend
- No he's just a guy friend that likes you
- He's playing with you, you need to message him to ask
- In the flirting/ dating online stage of relationship
- Wait to meet in person, ask and find out
- Idk/ Too hard to tell (comment to explain reason)