Is he considered my boyfriend? Or a guy friend who likes me?

We are in a somewhat LDR, both live in different states and been talking every 2 to 3 days. We've both admitted we like each other. But he told me he is talking to another girl (few months ago). I haven't asked about this other girl since or if we are actually dating. Our topics have been quite personal, and we ask how each others day have been.

Recently we had a convo about sex and other personal stuff. He said 'feeling a mixture of I'm behind, longing for a girlfriend, and regret' um I thought I was his girlfriend? We both flirt and he calls me sweet names like 'beautiful, baby, sweetie, babe'

Negative signs are he sometimes doesn't reply for a few days, and when I message him after this period he says 'haha hey' and seems to say 'um' a lot when asking questions. E. g 'Hey um this is a personal question but I have to ask...'

I am meeting him in a few weeks, and staying for a month. Should I wait to ask in person if he's serious about dating and being my boyfriend, or message him beforehand and risk making the meet awkward?
  • Yes he's you boyfriend
    Vote A
  • No he's just a guy friend that likes you
    Vote B
  • He's playing with you, you need to message him to ask
    Vote C
  • In the flirting/ dating online stage of relationship
    Vote D
  • Wait to meet in person, ask and find out
    Vote E
  • Idk/ Too hard to tell (comment to explain reason)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I have a frined as well... she is from some ither country... when we first atarted talking... we both had vacations and we used to have conversation s from mlrning till night continuously... for about a month... we talk about everything and really personal topics... also about sex and everything... she is just my bestie and so am i to her...

I am not saying that he isn't intrested but can't be sure of it... so just consider this as friendship?

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, our conversations have become more... friend like? I will have to wait to ask him

• Show All
    • Thanks for your opinion! ☺️ I was hoping the names mean more than a just friend

• Well... don't hesitate if you wanna ask for any tiny details of the you two!😊😊😊

What Girls Said 1

• No he's just a guy friend that likes you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes