Two questions: 1) Is being single actually a choice? 2) Are better looking people generally able to enter relationships easier or get more attention?

People always assume I am single by choice because of pickiness. But the truth is, I don’t know why I’m single.

And I always assumed handsome guys and pretty girls get more dates and a lot of attention from the opposite sex.

How are some people never single?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• In my case it is, gave up long time ago after having my reality check of how this world actually is. I don't have a "happy" optimistic outlook anymore and I really just don't see the point to conform anymore. There's just no point for me to try to seek or look for anyone anymore as I'd only be sharing my baggages and miseries with them. And I really don't care, nor can I ever find myself truly care about somebody else or whatever happens to somebody else. So I just do my own thing on my own in my own way and keep going.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) It can be a choice, but it also might not be.
    2) Simply put - yes, but there are other variables that make finding a right partner easier or harder. Initial infatuation is easier with better looking people.