Could you handle being in a relationship with a girl like this?

Could you handle being in a relationship with a girl like this?Could you handle being in a relationship with a girl like this?At 24 years old, she’s publishing research on black holes, gravitational forces and the nature of space-time. This is Science which will drive innovation for humanity.
  • yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I know a guy like that. Her work/social life balance will be 100% work, you'd never see her and chances are she would be emotionally distant by nature. So no, I'd prefer a girl who has a balance of work and fun and one who enjoys emotional contact. When work is your fun, your whole life becomes work.

She might be completely not like I assume, but I doubt it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• Like with any other woman, it depends what she wants out a relationship and if there is chemistry (no pun intended). I definitely wouldn't reject her because she is extremely smart and successful, but since she is so focused and determined, I'd have to ask her if she even wants a steady boyfriend, or if I would be a distraction to her?

I'd certainly learn a lot more about physics!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm supposed to determine if I could sustain a happy, healthy relationship with a woman based on 2 pictures and a few accomplishments? That's why relationships fail. Too few people get to know someone before they commit to a relationship, and almost none are willing to put in the necessary effort to make that relationship work once they do "commit".
    Based on the information provided, NO ONE could maintain a relationship with her. If that quote is accurate, all she does is sleep and do physics. Even if it's not hyperbole and she's not dead in a few days, it's likely she doesn't leave much room for meeting people who aren't into physics, getting acquainted with people who haven't centered their lives around physics, spend time doing not physics and establishing rapport & chemistry that could lead to a romantic relationship, talking about anything but physics to determine if her path matches theirs, then doing things together AND separately to build the foundation for their future while maintaining their separate identities.
    So... yeah. There's that.

0|1
    0|0
  • as mentioned by others, its far more complicated than being afraid of her because she is smart. maybe we don't get along on a personal level. maybe there is no sexual attraction. maybe she eats puppies to maintain her iq. who knows.

if the question were would i be too intimidated to approach her or try and have some kind of relationship with her, the answer would be no. she's smart, and thats good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense, to her but we'd probably have nothing in common. Generally it's not a great idea to date someone who's significantly outside your iq bracket.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.
    Depends on how she is when it comes to relationship how shi is on the inside.
    Even high/over inelegant person can be little retarded when emotions kicks in 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • My main concern would be if she has time for a relationship. Other than that, it's a go, assuming we find a mutual attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.
    Well i would never get tired of listening to her theories and ideas regarding space.
    I could learn so much.

The only problem would be if she felt very strongly against the existence of god and questioned my belief

0|0
    0|0
  • She is out of my league and wouldn’t be interested in someone as low level as me anyways so the question is irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she’s cool. As long as she hasn’t got aspergers...

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks attractive and she's obviously intelligent. I'd more than likely go on a date with her and see how it goes, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, if I was a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't like guys. She sounds amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a guy version of this girl.

0|0