Could you handle being in a relationship with a girl like this?

Could you handle being in a relationship with a girl like this?Could you handle being in a relationship with a girl like this?At 24 years old, she’s publishing research on black holes, gravitational forces and the nature of space-time. This is Science which will drive innovation for humanity.
  • yes
  • No

348

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I know a guy like that. Her work/social life balance will be 100% work, you'd never see her and chances are she would be emotionally distant by nature. So no, I'd prefer a girl who has a balance of work and fun and one who enjoys emotional contact. When work is your fun, your whole life becomes work.

She might be completely not like I assume, but I doubt it.