Why are girls always distracted with their stupid phones?

Like you go out to eat phone in hand so annoying like why do I wanna spend my time if your glued too your stupid phone , is this normal long-distance relationship now we call but literly every 2mins she get distracted buy pic , or some message and were talking I've been on video call kinda idle for 30mins for her then she finished again she starts I'm like seriously her response is be easy I'm like it ok to be busy I understand but when your not and we are doing a call can you at least get off reading message or walls or just random things that peope post I've been more calm but after like 20 times every time get so annoying

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One both genders do this but girls are the worse out of the two.
    I think it's because girls have a bigger need for soical validation than men. They also talk a lot more and talk more about random things.
    Overall it's more of an issue of insecurity.

Example: today I saw two women and a female child shopping. They were all at the counter waiting in line to get food. The two older women sat on their phones staring at nothing while the little girl tried to talk with them. This little girl is learning at a young age that she is not as important or interesting as whatever was on these ladies phones. That creates a lack of self worth- subconsciously shell think what's on the phone is more important.

Women love hearing how beautiful and interesting they are but by being on your phone you are NEITHER.

It's fucking scary and needs to stop. Be here in the now. Save the phone play for later.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• We are creating a generation of zombies !!!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Gen of zombies man I remember the day she lost her phone I was kinda happy I was finally you get get your eyes off

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• We're busy swiping right on cuter guys.

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't think women use their phones more then men, I think it has to do with what they are doing on there, I am a huge hockey fan so I spend a lot of time looking at hockey updates and news. But my guy friends play a lot of Clash of Clans which is a huge waste of time in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls are really shallow. They have no sense of self and they are getting that reassurance that they are awesome through Facebook, tinder, Twitter, tweeter, hashtag, look at me, etc. (not big on all that so I ran out after 3 😂)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not personally cause I put away my phone, but if the girls with a guy she’s probably texting her close friends for advise

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not just a girl thing. It’s a person in general thing these days.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I go out by myself I'm always on my phone so people don't come up to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta keep an eye on it all my secrets are in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it annoys you so much, speak up.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the very same reasons guys are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason guys are always distracted by their dicks...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's cause they have plenty of friends and followers on social media but in real zero friend and follower and they think oh god soon i will be celebrity i am going to have 1 k followers😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes