#JoinIfBored List your STANDARDS for your dream girl/guy. How many of your current/ex/potentials met them?

#JoinIfBored List your STANDARDS for your dream girl/guy. How many of your current/ex/potentials met them?For me, Dream Guy:
1. I like all races but imagine Black/Half Black
2. Prefer green or gray eyes
3. Pretty smile REQUIRED
4. Strongly prefer Same Age
5. Major: Business/Construction/Education
6. Strongly Prefer 5’8-6’2 Height
7. Wants marriage/kids before age 25 REQUIRED
8. Strongly prefer living in same city/state
9. Hoped for a virgin πŸ™ˆ BUT NOT REQUIRED
10. Goofy/Smart/Respectful/Romantic/Caring
11. Great Kisser
12. Willing to wait til marriage/engagement 4 sex
13. Chrisitian preferred BUT NOT REQUIRED
14. Gorgeous Eyebrows
15. Doesn't smoke REQUIRED
16. 7 incher Alternative: At least Avg πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
17. Faithful REQUIRED REQUIRED REQUIRED
18. Strongly prefer diff name from my ex

Here's a few guys (but not all):
Guy #1 My ex met 11 of 18 (1/3/4/6-8/10/11/13/14/16). Not meeting 12/15/17 was the dealbreaker for me.
Guy #2 This potential boyfriend met 10 of 18 (1/3/4/6-8/10/13-15). Not meeting 12 is why we didn't work. Plus he failed #18 lol.
Guy #3 This potential boyfriend met 5 of 18. (3/5/10/14/15 and 16’s alternative). Not meeting 7/8 and in a way, 4 and 17 as well, drove us apart.
Guy #4 This current meets 13 of 18 (1/3/6/7/9-17). We almost didn't work due to him failing 4 and lol 18. But he's prob as close as i’ll get to my dream guy 😍
Guy #5 this living dream attended my college. He was actually black with green eyes πŸ™Œ Gorgeous smile, perfect height, presumably the same age. Same major and city! BUT WE TOTALLY NEVER EVER TALKED EXCEPT THE ONE TIME I THANKED HIM FOR HOLDING THE DOOR FOR ME πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
#TheDreamInterviews #MeetMyStandards #iDreamOfDreamy
Updates:
Thanks everyone for participating, and #MyBad hereβ€˜s a tylenol for anyone with a headache
OMG this is so hard choosing MHO! Lots of you made really good lists. If i could give them to multiple of you, i must say these GAGers for sure make it hard to choose from:
@adfsdf1996 @kapakani @jdavid25 @cosanostrakosa @openwine @scottsummers @maxemeister @estoydorado1 @ashley1996 WHO DO I CHOOSE πŸ™ˆ

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. At least some sense of humor
    2. Has to have somewhat of an ass lol. Like it has to exist.
    3. Same with breasts, preferably
    4. Face is pretty good looking
    5. She's nice but also teasing
    6. Independent in multiple facets of life
    7. Not overtly dominant or submissive, willing to switch roles

That's about it. Some of those seem harsh but in reality those aren't that bad expectations

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 and 3 πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• it's not too much to ask right lol?

• Its really not lol but its hard to find a girl with both. Like i mainly have boobs instead of butt so I've been turned down for not havin enough booty. Its enough to exist but thats about it lol

Most Helpful Girls

• Dream guy and required:
    1) Funny
    2) helpful
    3) loving
    4) wait for sex (require)
    5) strong (require)
    6) adventurous (require)
    7) there for me (require)
    8) loyal (require)
    9) willing to talk through issues (require )
    10) about the same age. Give or take 2 years ( require)
    11) fight for me ( required)
    12) playful

There was ONE guy who I would have married, no doubt.
    He met all of them except # 11. He'd fight any man but wouldn't fight his parents to be with me. His parents won.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg i love all of these on your list!! And yea my current will argue his parents down for anything but when it comes to my defense he gets quiet. It pisses me off

• Show All
    • I feel so. They argue about it. I believe in my heart, but that wasn't enough for them.

• 1. Has to be kind/compassionate
    2. Has to have a sense of humor
    3. Has to be faithful
    4. Has or is pursuing more than a High school diploma or equivalent.
    5. Christian (preferred)
    6. Has to be less than 6ft. tall (I doubt it but I may be willing to let this one slide at some point)
    7. Tan/Brown/Black skin tone (preferred)
    8. Active and healthy-ish lifestyle. (I don't want a couch potato)
    9. Social

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• 1|0
    0|0
  • 1. no drugs (alcohol maybe, if were older I don't care much since older people are born to die)
    2. humour/ sense of humour
    3. don't try to make me jealous/insecure or whatever feels shitty
    4. doesn't run away from conversations/doesn't find an excuse for things
    5. doesn't project her bad mood to people around her
    6. threats the people around her well
    7. allrounder (likes staying at home playing games as much as doing sports/going outside)
    8. likes and knows how to dance/natural groove
    9. looks appealing/gets me boner easy
    10. no fucked up view of reality
    11. no diseases
    12. no medical illness (I don't wanna have to worry all the time
    13. doesn't smoke (always had to pack chewing gum with me, smokers are disgusting eww)
    14. can live with the fact that I'm a literall shit poster in my free time
    15. can be honest and upfront to me
    16. believes in monogamous shit and does it
    17. is ok with the fact that some of my jokes/language is racist even tho I don't give a damn bout colour ethnicity and shit

well I didn't want to type that much since I hate long text. there u go

1|0
    0|0
    • I love this list. I wouldve possibly failed #3 and 4 lol and maybe 17 haha but yea nice

• Show All
    • Lol its public school. Yes plenty of us were smart but a lot were also rebellious teens. And this stuff happened like 7th grade through 12 grade. So like age 14-18

• ohm ok then I can understand it. young boys that don't know what's the real deal.

• My future girlfriend must have most of these.

Pretty face, Height doesn’t matter, body shape doesn’t matter as long as she isn’t too out of shape, eye color doesn’t matter, same exact age or younger, preferably a virgin, similar religion, similar politics, decent person, compassionate, has similar sexual fantasies and kinks, has to have physical attraction to be based on looks, has to actually love me, preferably has similar fashion and interests as I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I need a girl.. not just prefer but need lol...
    someone driver, intellectual but not overbearing... fun, hip, active... loyal and speaks the truth, at least to me... loyal and honest is very very important if she doesn't have that I have a huge problem...

And I don't just mean honest like most people mean it --> I mean you fucking tell me everything no matter what... even if its going to be really bad

I won't mention the physical stuff though lol...

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow u want her that honest huh lol, i just can't be honest to the point of hurtin someone

• Yea otherwise i can't trust her
      And i need to know everything because i believe that it should be said even if its hirts

Now i don't mean little things that can be ignored that are light hearted or have no impact on anything significant
      But within context and mainly something significant yes it matters a lot

I mean you get told lies and are decited, manipulated everyday by people. Peoppe don't nearly tell you the true story often times. I don't want that from the her too lol

Ya im really bad with that haha. So its always hard to find someone who can measure up. but at least they can always trust me though lol

Think harvey spector loyalty and honesty. Like that

• This is hard I want her to be beautiful, but I want her to be intelligent, loving, caring, kind. I love women of all ethnicities, White, Black, Asian it doesn't matter because I think all of them can be beautiful. I would like her to have a good sense of humor and if she's having a problem she can tell me and not make me guess it. If there's any other questions you'd like to ask please ask and tell me what you think (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Good lord I can't type that long but for my standard!!!

She be black or white (international or local)
    And must love God and have good personality
    Bonus
    Ass nd tits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    And that's all

1|0
    0|0
  • I have talked to some women on here recently and they all possess some traits which I want to have in my girl. Most of the standards are like those you have mentioned, but I don't want a girl taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i enjoyed reading this list more than actually having my own list jotted down πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn should I have that many requirements?

I guess she could be funny, trustworthy, independent. It would be nice if she challenged me to be better instead of just being a doormat.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao about the doormat but lol thats not a lot of requirements. That list is short compared to my usual haha

• Show All
    • Ahhhh holy shit lol

• Lol i’ll see if i can find my old post on here later haha

• 7. Wants marriage/kids before age 25 REQUIRED :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u69CkyLJUKU

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I meet 1, (I don't have gray or green eyes, but you still think my eyes are pretty) but I can't say 2.. LOL, maybe 3, 4, 6, 7 is somethin I would have liked, 9, 10, 11 I don't know really, 12, 13, Not sure about 14, 15, 16, 17,18... So really 1,3,4,6,7,8,10,12,13,15,16,17,18.. :D *Ding*.. But for me
    1. Race don't matter
    2. She gotta be fun, able to have decent conversations
    2. Have a little dominance to her (Not required)
    3. Have some bubble in her booty (Required)
    4. Have a nice face
    5. Have some type of faith
    6. Be respectful of people
    7. Be sexy
    8. Fairly smart..
    9. Have some type of full-ish lip <3..

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel so much better about my standards after reading this.
    But my brain is still hurting

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I am not that bored to commentso many things... but I will say one thing... u met all of my points... @DizzyDesii

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Indian
    2. 5.5 tall
    3. Sweet
    4. Caring and loving
    5. Independent and ambitious
    6. Matured and smart
    7. Very understanding and logical thinker
    8. A woman who cares less about the society thoughts
    9. One who can be a good mother
    10. Cooking to a little bit, can help her out
    11. Good curves - a min 32c or 34b and 34 hip size (not an ass guy)
    12. Innie bellybutton
    13. Would love it , if she is a doctor or a medical student
    14. And yes, penis size shouldn't matter and she should be ok with the below par size of mine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww i love this list, especially #9 and 12 haha

• Show All
    • Lol well i said his major can be business (aka finance) or education.

• Hah. In that case , I think I can strike that out as a match too?

• I like short girls with long hairs with a tanned skin. It doesn't matters if she is black or white I just like tanned skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i get it you make wish list but do you think we can choose? i don't think so bro the heart always beat the brain

1|0
    0|0
    • Well i made a list but under that list i put who came close to meeting the list

• Not really standards or requirements but i will list some traits i like when a girl has.
    Spunky, outgoing, adventurous, sensitive, caring, have many different hobbies like gaming or playing piano or guitar, trustworthy and faithful.
    Tall, slim, pale skin, light blue eyes, dark hair, sexy body, soft skin... omg
    The most important thing is that she loves me and we are partners in every posible way!
    I just described my current girlfriend, ofc she has some flaws like being too needy and demanding but i dont mind it at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's quite the list!

My list:
    1) She makes me happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like what I like, I donΒ΄t really have a list to check off.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl that puts in effort and appreciation pls 😊

None smoker

Respectful and caring

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Tall, dark hair, blue eyes, professional, kind, romantic, great kisser. My current boyfriend meets all but the blue eyes requirement.

1|0
    0|0
  • My dream guy is:
    1. Passionate about his major/job enough that his eyes light up when he talks about it
    2. Has good music taste
    3. Any race, nice arms and body
    4. Likes me a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Um alive, that's good right

1|3
    0|0
  • 1. A boy
    2. Nice
    3. I dont really know anymore

1|2