What should you do if your ex boyfriend stalking you?

Three years ago i was in extreme depression, my ex boyfriend and his family were one of the reasons ,
Yesterday we have a little conversation , he sent me old pictures of me , and told me he was stalking me everywhere I go , He even threatened some of my friends , because he did not know why I left him, I'm scared and I feel guilty , I don't know what I have to do...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Make sure to block him on all social media, and his number, make sure whoever you live with is aware that he isn't allowed near your house. Keep any messages that say he is stalking you and if you ever feel threatened, report it to the police and file a restraining order. That's what I would do personally because I don't mess with stuff like that you know? Gotta be careful.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm scared, I have no idea that he is doing this, I hope he will stop soon, or i have to call the police , thank you

• It's going to be okay, don't worry, most times people don't do anything really bad they just get desperate, but it's good you are taking precautions just in case.

Recommended myTakes