How do I get a girlfriend if I have never had one before?

I hate that I've always been single and I hate that but I'm awkward around most girls. I just turned 18 and I'm tired of being the only single guy in my family.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it makes you feel any better, 18 is still pretty young and a bunch of people around your age can relate. Basically, you shouldn't feel self-conscious about it because it's pretty normal.

You kinda have to put yourself out there and not be afraid of rejection. Meet people at school or work, go out with friends more, join clubs, volunteer, use a dating app, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just shut down around a lot of attractive girls because I am not good at flirting

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no formula as such. You need to keep trying, I don't know make some female friends to start with, go on some dating sites or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to rush. 18 is really young by the way. (I know you heard this many times but it's the truth). You can start by striking a conversation with girls in school or work.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dont worry.. have patiences when you try to close with girls... behave normal with them..

0|0
    0|0
  • very common at your age

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes