Would you date me if I asked you out?

Hi everyone so i am actually 17 years old and still single i never had a girlfriend a i asked some girls out but they all said no, when i asked them why either they say they want to be single or just love me as a friend only it the problem on my look or is it that i am too nice and always get in the friendzone easily? by the way i am 5ft5 tall also i have green eyes and girls always compliment me about that but are my eyes the only thing beautiful about me or whatWould you date me if I asked you out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Second picture is good.
    For the rest i have to give a generalized statement because of limited information.
    Stop dressing, maybe acting, like a gangster kid from Algerya, Morocco, Turkey.
    Lose the hat. You are not a gangster.
    Work on your manners. Don't use bad words.

How not to be in the friendzone? Don't be friends with them. It's either date or you are not in the picture. No compromises, because you should not be the nice guy.

You can put a girl in the friendzone if you need to use her for her friends that you want to date. But that's a bit advanced.

0|1
    0|0
  • You may be a little to short to be a pussy magnet bro but if your funny you should be all good

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, you aren't my type

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes