What’s the first thing you notice?

When you meet someone what the first thing you notice or look for? Physical and personality

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• physically I notice their physique, and fitness.
    Personality wise, I notice eye contact or lack there of, and how they speak, which is more behavioral but indicative of their attitude which is more important to me than most other aspects as confidence is a large factor pertaining to mental health and decision making.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the first things I notice:
    -Height/body
    -Clothing style
    -The way he carries himself (e. g., posture, facial expressions, eye contact)
    -Voice

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Face.

I'm a sucker for faces. It might not be the first thing I ever see (maybe she's far away and I get attracted to her looong hair or looong legs) but it's definitely the dealbreaker. I simply love kissing and waking up to a nice face on the pillow next to me.

You have a pretty face too, QA. 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Check her from far and admire that physical appearance, such a piece of art. Check her body language to check if I would be interested.
    If so, then
    2. approach and check her personality, character and morals. If she is worth it then pass contact inf.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice their face. then their body. Personality is the last thing I notice because I am very observant of others. So I will notice all the little things about how you look, before you even talk. Then I will notice, how you act, the way you talk and so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical is always the absolute first impression, since you can see them from a long (er) distance. I always talk to someone no matter the looks, since I dislike the idea of judging someone for something that someone can inject a needle in to make it "better"

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation. Sexual situation, hips and body curves. Physical, hair is what I notice first. Personality, openness and compassion

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice plump lips and fierce determined eyes. Personality wise I want her to be gregarious and clever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smell. As funny as it would seem... I have a very accurate sense of smell, so..

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, the size of tits and the cutting of the eyes 🤔 While if it's a boy I look at his hands, I can not stand those who have poorly treated hands

0|0
    0|0
  • I first notice the build
    Then I look for the face
    after that I listen for the voice
    Then the personality

The reason the voice is important is because I like soft calm voices
    Like mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes. Facial shape. Good sense of humor and common interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thigh gap, smile/teeth, can speak in complete sentences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physicaly eyes, psychologicaly kindness, and then loyalty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical is always first. the thing is staying there or moving on

0|0
    0|0
  • dat ass 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice smile!!! k

0|0
    0|0
  • Always the eyes. Eyes say a lot about a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Face and Body

0|0
    0|0
  • teeth first thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile and her sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Appearence is the first thing I notice because it's what I see first personality wise is probably their sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall appearance and style

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes