I am a lonely single teen?

I am a teen wanting a girlfriend and I don't know the right way to get one can Simone help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First you should promise to stay off dating sites. I've seen what they can do to you. There are some ways you can ask a girl out without seeming desperate, like: partnering up with a girl you like for class or a project (then work your way from there with flirting), bringing a small gift for her (not too expensive or cheap), or meeting up with her after class or school and confessing how you feel. You could also just ask if she wants to go to a dance or an event or party with you to ensure some time together.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • For one I'm in 8th grade and second to everyone I am a loser

• Okay I don't know you. But you are not a loser. Girls (like me) are just desperate to have a guy and don't care if he's a loser or ugly or whatever as long as he loves us.

• Ok first off follow me on Instagram my name is aiden loves country so we can talk there

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't try to "get" a girlfriend. If you find a girl you are interested in, feel free to pursue a relationship. Besides, I think dating at your age would be particularly unwise.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But our school dance is coming up and to everyone I am a loser

• Hey... who cares what everyone else thinks? You do what you want to do and don't let anyone put you down for it. You are your own person and definitely are NOT a loser. Just because you don't have a girlfriend or a date to the dance or whatever doesn't make you a loser. If you find a girlfriend then they will probably find another name to call you just because they're jerks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You might want a relationship right now... but in the end it's probably not the best idea. I realize I'm not that much older than you... but I didn't start dating until this year with a guy I can see a future with. You don't want to rush into anything just because it's a trend to have a bf/gf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me you don’t
    I had my first relationship at your age
    The good stuff lasts about a week
    Trust me focus on having fun
    Wait until at least high school for relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • Be sweet to her and don’t go from girl to girl

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Look buddy you are 13 calm down dont listen to other shitty people who thinks you are a loser the only way you can be a loser is if you listen to them be yourself you have time for a girlfriend i mean never had even a hug from someone out of my family so yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Be open and talk to people around you not just girls. Be cool or ok guy and go out to places where the girl you would like would go. Want to bang - club want smart girl- library etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 13.

2|1
    2|0
  • Join the club

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes