I am a lonely single teen?

I am a teen wanting a girlfriend and I don't know the right way to get one can Simone help

45

Most Helpful Girl

• First you should promise to stay off dating sites. I've seen what they can do to you. There are some ways you can ask a girl out without seeming desperate, like: partnering up with a girl you like for class or a project (then work your way from there with flirting), bringing a small gift for her (not too expensive or cheap), or meeting up with her after class or school and confessing how you feel. You could also just ask if she wants to go to a dance or an event or party with you to ensure some time together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • For one I'm in 8th grade and second to everyone I am a loser

• Okay I don't know you. But you are not a loser. Girls (like me) are just desperate to have a guy and don't care if he's a loser or ugly or whatever as long as he loves us.

• Ok first off follow me on Instagram my name is aiden loves country so we can talk there

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't try to "get" a girlfriend. If you find a girl you are interested in, feel free to pursue a relationship. Besides, I think dating at your age would be particularly unwise.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But our school dance is coming up and to everyone I am a loser

• Hey... who cares what everyone else thinks? You do what you want to do and don't let anyone put you down for it. You are your own person and definitely are NOT a loser. Just because you don't have a girlfriend or a date to the dance or whatever doesn't make you a loser. If you find a girlfriend then they will probably find another name to call you just because they're jerks.