Dating survey for guys?

Would you date a girl if her stomach wasn’t flat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date anyone who's interested, bc I follow a "you can try evrything once" policy. But I would also ask out a girl with a stomach that's not flat. It would need to be extreme in either end to drastically affect me. Face is more important

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Jesus Christ LIKE THATS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT'S IN OUR MINDS YOU KNOW! we're better than that. And yes, we would.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girl I have no fat at all I can suck my stomach in and you can see my ribs as long as they can’t do that we’re fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.. Why not... If she is a cool girl to be around... No problem at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby (but not SUPER FAT (don't know the word for it, sorry)) girls sooo... That's a HELL YEAH.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ofc flat stomac are really weird i mean have some fat at least i dont want to see your bones lol

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not a deal killer. but it needs to look normal, and i think it would be same for girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all truly depends on what their like, most guys don't care about appearance

0|0
    0|0
    • nah, most guys care about appearance, most girls care about personality.

• So long as the non-flat stomach is not the result of pregnancy, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some time good but all the time it's not good realy go to hospital

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's just not attractive.

0|0
    3|0
    • Dang, those are some high standards. My skinniest friend (4'11, 115 pounds) doesn't even have a flat stomach.

• Show All
    • @paulbanyan I'm perpetuating a healthy lifestyle I have no problem with it whereas many people on gag see a photo of a slightly overweight woman and say oh your fine which in my ming is perperuating unhealthy eating and is way worse than what I'm doing.

• If you're genuinely encouraging diets and exercise that's fine. But it's also fine for people to say no. All we can do is make sure people know how to make themselves into whatever they want to be. What they choose to do is up to them. I encourage people to work out and diet to. But pretending that it's not okay to follow those suggestions is kinda fucked

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0