Guys, knowing how you men think would you date a guy if you were a girl?

I'm saying this because I asked my brother what they think when they look at women etc. he said it gets pretty bad in the "dirty" department even though he's married. I thought this was funny but wtf is it that bad? Lol

010

Most Helpful Guy

• (nerd here) In the stone age, men were polygamous, because we don't have to wait nine months each time we try to make a baby and sucseed. Therfore we do occationally think sexualy of women, even when in a comitted relationship. This isn't wrong, because sexual attraction isn't supposed to be something that only comes after you're married, we are attracted to many people. The thing that is important isn't who we find attractive, it's who we love. We are not our desire and our impulses, we are our ability to choose what to do with them. Don't judge people by what thoughts and feelings surge through their minds, judge them by how they deal with it, because that's a choise