Do you know anyone who has lived most of their lives never having a first love or any romantic relationships?

I am 23 and cannot get a girlfriend to save my life, largely because I have set high criteria but also because of my unattractiveness.

Physically, I am slightly above average. Intellectually, I am brilliant. Socially, I am borderline retarded.
  • Yes
  • No
  • See poll
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know someone like that. And this person is me...
    I had a lot of crushes, but I've never been in love. And I've never been in a relationship.
    Be strong, I know you'll find someone. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Lower your criteria, get out there more and practice your social skills, open up to more people and don't be afraid of messing up. For each mess up or being shut down you're one step closer to finding one that wants to date you but you won't find that person unless you throw yourself out there. The one person I know that I know haven't been in a relationship has done the exact opposite of what I mentioned above because he got shut down that one time he tried.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE