Do you know anyone who has lived most of their lives never having a first love or any romantic relationships?

I am 23 and cannot get a girlfriend to save my life, largely because I have set high criteria but also because of my unattractiveness.

Physically, I am slightly above average. Intellectually, I am brilliant. Socially, I am borderline retarded.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • See poll
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know someone like that. And this person is me...
    I had a lot of crushes, but I've never been in love. And I've never been in a relationship.
    Be strong, I know you'll find someone. :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Lower your criteria, get out there more and practice your social skills, open up to more people and don't be afraid of messing up. For each mess up or being shut down you're one step closer to finding one that wants to date you but you won't find that person unless you throw yourself out there. The one person I know that I know haven't been in a relationship has done the exact opposite of what I mentioned above because he got shut down that one time he tried.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• To be fair, you have not technically lived "most" of your life without a love interest, you're still young! You've got another 50-60+ years ahead of you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know many people like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 25 and I've also never had a relationship... the most I got was 2 dates and some kissing/making out. I have odd taste in women (only really being romantically interested in women who dress & act in a masculine way). So I have basically given up actively seeking out a relationship and consigned myself to being a crazy cat dude/video gamer, lol. Got my own place and decent paying job so it's alright. Whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for me I am a good example. No relationships of any sort, no real crushes, no love, nothing.
    I don't know what to say about it man, it's just how it was and is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a normal romantic relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least you're intelligent, so you say

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes