Do guys attracted to a girl that can defend herself/is physically strong but still feminine?

There’s two types in my mind, the girl who leaves the defending to the guy and is a perfect feminine girly girl, and the one who is more apt to defend herself and might come across more confident/strong personality.

I dont think there’s anything wrong with either, I know both types.

But which do you find the most attractive?

Do you like a girl who can stand up for herself or would you rather be her protector?

I, personally, am the latter, but I tend to worry that I come across as too “headstrong” or “overconfident” because I have a don’t F with me attitude towards guys that make me uncomfortable. Aside all of that, I’m not a tomboy, I just am fine with flipping a guy onto the ground that touches me 🤷🏼‍♀️

116

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like people who act like they'll beat you up. In my experience people who actually know how to kick ass and take names are very humble about it and you don't know they'd fuck you up until it's already too late.

Also self defense is very limited. By law it is restrained to the threat level. If someone does nothing more than puts their hand on you the most you'd be able to do without being liable for getting your ass sued is just to shove them back. Not flip them onto the ground. They could sue you for that and they'd win.

Most Helpful Girl