Do guys attracted to a girl that can defend herself/is physically strong but still feminine?

There’s two types in my mind, the girl who leaves the defending to the guy and is a perfect feminine girly girl, and the one who is more apt to defend herself and might come across more confident/strong personality.

I dont think there’s anything wrong with either, I know both types.

But which do you find the most attractive?

Do you like a girl who can stand up for herself or would you rather be her protector?

I, personally, am the latter, but I tend to worry that I come across as too “headstrong” or “overconfident” because I have a don’t F with me attitude towards guys that make me uncomfortable. Aside all of that, I’m not a tomboy, I just am fine with flipping a guy onto the ground that touches me 🤷🏼‍♀️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like people who act like they'll beat you up. In my experience people who actually know how to kick ass and take names are very humble about it and you don't know they'd fuck you up until it's already too late.

Also self defense is very limited. By law it is restrained to the threat level. If someone does nothing more than puts their hand on you the most you'd be able to do without being liable for getting your ass sued is just to shove them back. Not flip them onto the ground. They could sue you for that and they'd win.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• A woman who is confident in herself regardless her role or status is sexy as hell!
    Given my "druthers" I'd prefer a girl who wears her own boots. I've been in both spots, and getting caught off guard by some guy that gets whiffie cuz my girl don't "mind her business" is a hassle. But when I can see and/or hear the stew bubbling over while my girl's got a ladle in hand, I'm a straight Bonnie & Clyde n**, no joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she has figure and still can defence herself, well its like lottery! it will cut my worries about protecting her. i mean if she know karate judo stuff then i wll be the one who will call her for help.😂its just my opinion i dont like girls who strong and bulky like men 😅 its just for me. maybe other guys will like.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem I have found with the "I can defend myself" girls is they tend to escalate situations when they shouldn't. There will be an argument or something and independent girl will try and start a fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not especially attracted, but it's not a turn-off. It's one of those qualities that's nice for her to have that doesn't really affect me as the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like strong and confident women. That is both strength in her body as well as her spirit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a strong woman who can look after herself. That way she does not need me but wants me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl who can stand up for herself. Definite turn on for some reason lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I love a girl that can defend herself. I'm a little guy so one of us needs to be able to lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah certainly, for real!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's extremely attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into sport or fitness girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really since I can't defend myself

0|0
    0|0
  • "I tend to worry that I come across as too “headstrong” or “overconfident” because I have a don’t F with me attitude towards guys that make me uncomfortable."

When a woman worries about this it is usually because she knows she is abrasive and off putting. It's not always easy to be nice. We all have to work at it. But we all should.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into the headstrong confident type personally, don't really care for femininity. I myself am lacking in that regard of confidence and assertiveness, being as shy as I am. Opposites attract as the saying goes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes