I'm a submissive n I can't find a dom?

All the guys I dated are pussies where can I find a damn man! I'm tired of this shit I'm 24 I wanna get married to the right man and build a family.. any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• blame feminism. they are hunting down guys and forcing them to wear dresses "for equality".

try fetlife. or a couple of other kink related forums. it can be hard to find compatible matches but they are out there ;)

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They are not "pussies". You just have daddy issues.

0|5
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Blame how we are told to act. First time a woman asked me to choke her during sex, I thought it was so she could trap me by saying she'd claim rape. But I've moved past that with time and learning to trust a partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • You’re calling men pussies because they don’t treat you like a stupid cumslut?

1|4
    0|0
  • a lot of guys get taught now to be more like women Espically in schools and when they act like men they are demonized. Also scared of rape charges. Everything is assault and rape.

1|2
    0|0
  • Keep looking...
    Most humans ( men and females) are submissive cuz it's easier and lazy is comfy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure the strong men on gag here can help you out. They're very "dominant"

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like you found a Dom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes