boyfriend only invites me over for sex?

when his parents are away, he doesn’t invite me over to spend the whole day. He only does so we can have sex :/ but it’s late at night when his sister is sleeping. This makes me feel bad. And when his parents are there, it’s when they’re sleeping too :/

Why wouldn’t he want to invite me over to spend the day hanging out with him?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't seem to have much interest in you as a person, assuming that what you're describing is the whole of your interaction.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He still takes me out on dates. Whether to the movies, or dinner, or to art museums or the aquarium. We hangout with friends, or go to parties or clubs. But, i just never hangout at his house or mine. This makes me feel weird, even when we have the chance to hangout all day with each other :/ even just once

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun please get out of this situation. I have been there and I know it's so easy to pull the wool over your eyes and make yourself believe he isn't using u but when u come out the other end it's clear as day. Please find someone who respects you for the lovely girl u are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE