boyfriend only invites me over for sex?

when his parents are away, he doesn’t invite me over to spend the whole day. He only does so we can have sex :/ but it’s late at night when his sister is sleeping. This makes me feel bad. And when his parents are there, it’s when they’re sleeping too :/

Why wouldn’t he want to invite me over to spend the day hanging out with him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't seem to have much interest in you as a person, assuming that what you're describing is the whole of your interaction.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He still takes me out on dates. Whether to the movies, or dinner, or to art museums or the aquarium. We hangout with friends, or go to parties or clubs. But, i just never hangout at his house or mine. This makes me feel weird, even when we have the chance to hangout all day with each other :/ even just once

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun please get out of this situation. I have been there and I know it's so easy to pull the wool over your eyes and make yourself believe he isn't using u but when u come out the other end it's clear as day. Please find someone who respects you for the lovely girl u are.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He is not a boyfriend a boyfriend cares about you and has a relationship with you emotionally. This is a friends with benefits scenario and he is just using you

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he doesn't want to hang out with you. He wants to have sex with you. If that's enough for you, then find a different boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he feels the parents would approve. Maybe due to religious reasons or social differences. Maybe he doesn't want them to scare you off.

0|0
    0|1
  • It sounds to me like he's treating you as a booty call.
    If you're having doubts, then you're absolutely right to.

0|0
    0|0
    • He still takes me out on dates. Whether to the movies, or dinner, or to art museums or the aquarium. We hangout with friends, or go to parties or clubs. But, i just never hangout at his house or mine. This makes me feel weird, even when we have the chance to hangout all day with each other :/ even just once

• Is he really your boyfriend then? or are you just a booty call. Seems like a booty call

0|0
    0|0
  • He's dating someone else

0|0
    0|1
  • Ask him out yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope he's paying you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes