Why do a lot of mass murderers & school shooters struggle with the opposite sex?

Why do you think these types of individuals can't get "any" &/or get shunned by society?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're looking at the relationship the other way around. The question should read, "Why do some individuals that are unable to connect with the opposite sex or get shunned by society become mass murderers / mass shooters?"

The answer is that the murders or shooting that they eventually do are meant, in their mind, to give them control that they generally lack in the rest of their life. Nevermind that it's fucking stupid.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's just white male outcasts in general that are at the highest risk. I'm not sure why but school shooters are disproportionately white even when taking into account population. I think the trend is that school shooters are upset with society and outcasts. Some of them might be rejected by girls but I'm not sure if that's a significant factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't understand the simple laws of interpersonal connection and like brother below said... this is their moment to feel powerful. To only time they win and everyone else loses...

0|0
    0|0
  • Biology, specifically involving the brain structure and function.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a single shred of evidence to support your personal bullshit pop theory?

0|0
    0|0
    • Dylan klebold comes into mind

• Show All
    • I'm stirring up shit?
      Again, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE to support your ignorant supposition!
      You're an irresponsible asshole! You don't like getting called out? Grow the fuck up! Either dig up some evidence to support your bullshit theory, or share that garbage for what it actually is... A GROSSLY UNINFORMED OPINION.
      Stop sharing ignorant assertions as though they're facts.

• What the hell is wrong with you Chaz? You think this is a civilized way to try and encourage facts and the truth. You're sick, man.

• That's enough internet for today

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't they struggle with there sexuality vs there religion

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes