Why do a lot of mass murderers & school shooters struggle with the opposite sex?

Why do you think these types of individuals can't get "any" &/or get shunned by society?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• You're looking at the relationship the other way around. The question should read, "Why do some individuals that are unable to connect with the opposite sex or get shunned by society become mass murderers / mass shooters?"

The answer is that the murders or shooting that they eventually do are meant, in their mind, to give them control that they generally lack in the rest of their life. Nevermind that it's fucking stupid.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE