Keeping the conversation going?

I'm having troubles with keeping the conversation going. I don't go overboard and ask personal questions. But try to get to know her (since that is the point in talking ). But after a couple messages I get no response or the dreaded 1-2 response. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let it flow. Natural conversations can sometimes go up and down. Don't force it when it goes down, just leave it and spark something up again in a bit.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one, the convo can’t be one sided so as long as she’s putting in the same effort it shouldn’t be that hard. One way to keep a text convo flowing is by asking open ended questions. This forces people to really think about what they have to say instead of being asked a close ended question where they only have to reply with a one to two word response. With this the person’s answer will be more detailed and they might even speak on something that you might be able to further inquire about.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe talk about some of their interests or play a game

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, like 21 questions or would you rather. 21 questions is a great game to get to know each other on a more personal basis or just in general.

What Guys Said 1

• I have the same problem with the girl im inlove with. Its so hard. Like i switch topics too soon or drag em out a bit too much and she becomes quiet... (Text btw)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes