Keeping the conversation going?

I'm having troubles with keeping the conversation going. I don't go overboard and ask personal questions. But try to get to know her (since that is the point in talking ). But after a couple messages I get no response or the dreaded 1-2 response. What do I do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let it flow. Natural conversations can sometimes go up and down. Don't force it when it goes down, just leave it and spark something up again in a bit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one, the convo can’t be one sided so as long as she’s putting in the same effort it shouldn’t be that hard. One way to keep a text convo flowing is by asking open ended questions. This forces people to really think about what they have to say instead of being asked a close ended question where they only have to reply with a one to two word response. With this the person’s answer will be more detailed and they might even speak on something that you might be able to further inquire about.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE