I ruined EVERYTHING?

There’s a girl I’ve been talking to. Everything was going okay. Went out twice. We enjoyed ourself

We were suppose to go out today. She texted me earlier though & said “Sooooo I heard the roads are really bad”

I automatically assumed she just wanted to get out of the plans. So I told her “they are. Maybe some other time.” She said “oh okay.”

Then she followed up with “I hope you don’t think I was making an excuse! I just wasn’t sure what your plan was. Or where we were going. I just want you to be safe.
I’m sorry if what I said came across as rude”

I told her “you’re completely fine! Like I said, some other time”

Our mutual friend called her and sneakily got info from her. I guess she took it as I was mean. And that I barely show interest. (I don’t want to scare her off) I show her interest and plan dates that’s all. She’s very attractive so she gets tons of attention.

So I just now called her (hours after) and apologized and said we had a misunderstanding. She said “okay.” I asked her how her day was and was short and didn’t even ask how my day was or anything. Then we hung up.

Did I screw it all up? What should I do. Please help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you screwed up. You just misunderstood, and it happens. Her content wasn't clear enough, so it's understandable for you to misunderstand. You apologised, but if she decides that she is mad after all and wants to break it off, then she's not very understanding. But I would say maybe give it a few days and see if she will text you back or something. Don't blame yourself too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Give her a few days until she texts me? She was the last one in the text conversation. She said “ok” and I left it as-is. Then I just called her a hour ago.

So your saying, let her reach out to me?

• Show All
    • Would tomorrow be too soon though? Should I try rescheduling a date when texting her tomorrow

• Hmm I personally don't think it's too soon. But if you think so, then maybe two days from now? You definitely should try rescheduling again!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you didn't screw it up. She screwed it up. She called you and made up some BS about the roads and forced you to guess what her intentions were. Maybe she was wanting to create an excuse to not see you again and blame you instead of taking responsibility for her decision. If it's over, don't consider it a big loss!

0|0
    0|0
    • Makes sense. But according to our mutual friend, she was genuinely concerned about the roads. And the where we planned on going, was suppose to be a “surprise so she assumed we were driving far

• Show All
    • Yeah maybe. This is still all her fault !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• you probably shouldn't have said some other time twice,

i dont know if you screwed up completely, maybe she just wasn't having a good day already, try talking to her tomorrow

0|0
    0|0
    • What should I say? I feel bad. I assumed she just wanted to get out of the plans. I said it twice because her follow up text didn’t even suggest doing anything or rescheduling.

• Show All
    • I HIGHLY appreciate the help brother. I’ll see how it goes. Maybe I’ll fix it up at the NYE party and get some pootang.

• My pleasure bro, lemme know how it all works out, including tomorrow’s text

And not to be a dick, but isn’t the correct term pooNtang?

• i mean I wouldn't care for her if she wanted to make it happen she could of. but I'm not you if you want keep talking to her go ahead

0|0
    0|0
    • Makes sense. But according to our mutual friend, she was genuinely concerned about the roads. And the where we planned on going, was suppose to be a “surprise so she assumed we were driving far

Recommended myTakes