What should I do if I'm physically unattractive?

It sucks that I even dress, clean myself, have good hygiene, and manners. Yet girls want the full package. What should I do if a girl wants the full package instead having a 75% of the package? I don't know what to do anymore. Nobody's perfect so why not give physically unattractive guys a chance?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• By unattractive you mean short?
    Because when I hear unattractive I hear short,
    Anyways,
    Try getting some prestige, having some skills, I'm talking of become doctor.. Girls melt for them if you're "ugly"

If you're not skilled/smart enough well there's nothing you can do.

0|0
    0|0
    • lel... how's being short unattractive? Girls nowadays... Tho Im not really old enough to say it... but... yeah...

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude all I can say is that I'm skinny as f*ck. But I'm attractive. Which is why girls keep trying to get me to notice them etc.

I'm assuming you're not talking about looks?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• The only thing you can do is wait for a girl who wants only 75% of the package.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm unattractive and not good at anything. It makes every aspect of life hard. I'd kill myself if I had the balls. I'm not saying you should. But it's an option. If you're being honest when you say you have "75% of the package", you don't need to worry. Most guys have less than 50%.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most attractive feature a man can have is a lot of money. Anything else is secondary.

So, go make yourself more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pray... And... Pray... Did I mention Pray already? Well... Girls (mostly) are like that... so... Pray Hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Just make lots of money and you will have no trouble getting hot chicks. Just look at all 3 of Trump's wives

0|0
    0|0
  • learn to do a backflip

0|0
    0|0
  • YOu can be ugly af and have the most beautiful chicks
    But if you only relying on your looks without working on your personality. The tinder girls will think you creep so work on personality to attract tinder party girls type.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing you can do is die single

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes