What should I do if I'm physically unattractive?

It sucks that I even dress, clean myself, have good hygiene, and manners. Yet girls want the full package. What should I do if a girl wants the full package instead having a 75% of the package? I don't know what to do anymore. Nobody's perfect so why not give physically unattractive guys a chance?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• By unattractive you mean short?
    Because when I hear unattractive I hear short,
    Anyways,
    Try getting some prestige, having some skills, I'm talking of become doctor.. Girls melt for them if you're "ugly"

If you're not skilled/smart enough well there's nothing you can do.

• lel... how's being short unattractive? Girls nowadays... Tho Im not really old enough to say it... but... yeah...

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude all I can say is that I'm skinny as f*ck. But I'm attractive. Which is why girls keep trying to get me to notice them etc.

I'm assuming you're not talking about looks?