Do guys notice flaws in a girl body?

Let’s say your going to have sex with a girl and or it’s her first time and she’s self conscious about her body, do you guys notice those things? If so how would you go about with the situation? Would you still date her? I’m just curious to know if it’s just us females who notice these flaws or do men do as well

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the flaw.

We aren't blind. If your breasts aren't of even size, for example, we'll notice if one is a B cup and the other is a D. If they're slightly different Cs, we probably won't.

We don't look for you to have flaws. We don't take a girl home to see if one thigh has a weird mark. But we do have eyes (well most of us do), and we will notice the obvious

Unless the flaw is insane, to the point that I can't think of an example at the moment, it alone wouldn't make me not date a girl I like. Hell, I might like it - my ex had her front teeth curved outwards, and I thought it was really cute. She was self conscious about her breasts having visible veins, but when I saw them I loved them, and when I finally noticed the veins all I thought was how long I could spent running a finger over them.

So yeah, we notice some flaws. Probably not as many as you notice in yourself, but we notice things.
    Will that mean we won't date you? For some guys, yeah, but those are the ones you didn't want to date in the first place. Consider it a favor to you that they weed themselves out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Well we do indeed perceive some of theem, but the better question would be, do we care about it? And the answer is, since everyone has flaws in the body, the minimum they could be, but still have, so if you fit the minimum required attractivness of a given man he won´t care about it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure we notice flaws in a girl's body. We notice flaws in our own body too. We all have them. That doesn't stop us from dating a girl and loving her. I've dated beautiful women and I've dated women who were wonderful but had a few extra pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy is "in the zone" imperfections are no longer a concern. Most guys will take notice of the self-conscious part but not the imperfections. You need to reassure any guy who notices the self-conscious part that you want this, if you do. It can put a guy off.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are planing on having sex I strongly recommend you skip this event, and wait till marriage ideally. It is very beneficial for you and will save you a lot of pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the stuff you're self-conscious about are things that a) we would never notice b) you can't see in the dim light when you first hook up and c) we don't care about because we're about to get laid

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but I also don't care. It depends on what the flaw is though. I'd notice if my girlfriend had no legs but I wouldn't notice if she had a gray hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course we notice them, it just wouldn't change our opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do notice flaws... Some don't...
    Some do but they don't consider that a flaw or they don't care about it...
    We r all different

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t notice anything and even if I did I’d never say anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more about the relationship you have, plus if you are already starting the sex he probably will be into you whatever happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the flaw. I can get past just about anything but a morbidly obese woman or bad teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey, were too busy being happy sex is happening to notice much.

0|0
    0|0
  • no guys will ever notice these flaws unless they are truly hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah guys notice when a girl's self conscious. We might notice flaws too but nobody's perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Do we notice, maybe.
    Do we care, no, if sex is on the cards we're happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a complicated question with a complicated answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, personally. Differences aren't flaws. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • May notice but usually do not concern with it

0|0
    0|0
  • No we don't care about girls with flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes