Do guys notice flaws in a girl body?

Let’s say your going to have sex with a girl and or it’s her first time and she’s self conscious about her body, do you guys notice those things? If so how would you go about with the situation? Would you still date her? I’m just curious to know if it’s just us females who notice these flaws or do men do as well

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the flaw.

We aren't blind. If your breasts aren't of even size, for example, we'll notice if one is a B cup and the other is a D. If they're slightly different Cs, we probably won't.

We don't look for you to have flaws. We don't take a girl home to see if one thigh has a weird mark. But we do have eyes (well most of us do), and we will notice the obvious

Unless the flaw is insane, to the point that I can't think of an example at the moment, it alone wouldn't make me not date a girl I like. Hell, I might like it - my ex had her front teeth curved outwards, and I thought it was really cute. She was self conscious about her breasts having visible veins, but when I saw them I loved them, and when I finally noticed the veins all I thought was how long I could spent running a finger over them.

So yeah, we notice some flaws. Probably not as many as you notice in yourself, but we notice things.
    Will that mean we won't date you? For some guys, yeah, but those are the ones you didn't want to date in the first place. Consider it a favor to you that they weed themselves out