How can I trust my bf?

He has never cheated. But, he has done some dumb things that make me question his though processing (things that have to do with online interactions/accounts). Anyways, he has been with me for 1.5 years, and i always assume he is out to hurt me. I was in a 2 yr long abusive relationship before i met my new boyfriend. And my boyfriend made me see every woman as a potential threat. Now with my new boyfriend, i feel threatened by every woman, even though he has been very loyal. I still am afraid.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that’s not gonna be easy to deal with but you have to consult a therapy to feel more confident and comfortable with yourself and the relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE