How do I keep this friendship?

My best friend likes me and I don’t like him. I don’t want to make things awkward, or stop talking to him. He dosent know that I know he likes me, but apparently he really likes me. I don’t want to hurt him, what should I do when he figures out I know?

014

Most Helpful Guy

• do what most girls do and ignore anything he does and tell him you only like him as a friend. it's great he his your friend but if yuu do care about him you should actually stop talking to him because you will only lead him on and abuse his likeness of you. you won't intentionally do it, but he has feelings for you so calling it a friendship isn't aligned. I'm not sure if I am making sense and I'm sorry if I seem harsh.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE