How do I keep this friendship?

My best friend likes me and I don’t like him. I don’t want to make things awkward, or stop talking to him. He dosent know that I know he likes me, but apparently he really likes me. I don’t want to hurt him, what should I do when he figures out I know?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• do what most girls do and ignore anything he does and tell him you only like him as a friend. it's great he his your friend but if yuu do care about him you should actually stop talking to him because you will only lead him on and abuse his likeness of you. you won't intentionally do it, but he has feelings for you so calling it a friendship isn't aligned. I'm not sure if I am making sense and I'm sorry if I seem harsh.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Dont stop treating him the same. But when he finds out tell him you knew. And that you dont feel the same, but you won't let that change how you treat him. And tell him just cause you dont like him back it shouldn't change the way he treats you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him. Tell him that you know. He'll probably deny it first, but then he will admit it. Then tell him that you don't like him that way, that you wanted to explain him without hurting him.
    The rest is up to him. You will hurt him, and maybe he'll leave, but it's up to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it real he's your best friend 1st, open up to him and tel him about this and tel him what u feel about the same, that would clear the air and let u both guys breathe, if he's hurt it will be temporary for now but if he knows from someone else it would leave a permanent scar

0|0
    0|0
  • You sure he likes you...
    And i don't mind if someone from my friend circle likes me... just make them very clear that you are not looking for a relationship!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that you know... it's the right thing to do...
    He'll be upset a while which is natural... if he's a real friend and not following something else, he will come back to you as friends and that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • So right now, unless he changes his behavior. It won't be awkward unless you make it so

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him how important his friendship is, and how you hope nothing changes it. That's basically al you can do

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let him know and just be nice about it it will hurt him for a while but he will get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • He is gonna cry. Just ask him to respect the friendship. And most important be lowkey one on one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep distance as much as you can.
    Keep in touch with him. Talk with him at interval of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be truthful and the rest is up to him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date him if u want if not say no

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn him down gently, if he likes you for superficial reasons then it will turn out bad. It could also result in him not want to be around you all the time due to heart ache but that shouldn't be too serious

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes