I’m very insecure, worried I’ll never find a guy?

I’m in college. I hook up with plenty of guys, yet none never want commitment. I’m worried it’s because I’m not hot, funny, or smart enough. Guys who do want me are dull. I fee inadequate and unlovable; my confidence was better in high school tbh. How do I get over this? Why do I hate myself so much. I don’t want to have sex because I’m worried of being used; I’m decent enough to get with, yet not enough to commit to. I feel so ugly.

019

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the dilemma. A lot of men think women have it easier because women can get sex easier but they fail to understand the dynamics between men and women. The differences in almost all facets of life are immense, especially when talking about sex. Men want to be able to get sex as easily as women but most can’t because the majority of women do not think or approach sex the way men do. Women want to have good passionate sex with someone they are into physically and emotionally. The thing is, women have a hard time finding someone that they can connect with emotionally. After a woman has hooked up with man after man, she ends up feelings used, burnt out, and hopeless that she’ll ever find someone she actually has an affinity for. That’s why I think the hookup culture is detrimental for women because it can lower a woman’s self esteem overtime.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE