Why do most girls leave messages on "read"?

This has just been happening to me lately and I just kinda decided to ask. Thing is it's mostly females that do this so I just thought I'd ask here.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Either disinterest or playing hard to get, or in the rare occasion, we’re busy (got interrupted before replying). The quality of response eventually given will show the over all interest. And if we don’t respond to a follow up text, we’re probably not interested

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Law of demand and supply:

Most men are desperate and they keep hitting on girls. For every girl there would be at least 20 -25 men at any point in time messaging her through different channels - watsapp, FB, insta, quora.. Though it is annoying for the girls, they know that they are gaining attention. Even if you are a genuine fellow and want to forge a friendship / relationship you will be treated like shit. She would not reply or she may think that you are not interesting enough cos some other monkey is doing more interesting stuff to attract her attention.
    Keep your self respect intact: Don’t put her on pedestal and keep nagging her. Do your stuff and move on. Treat them like an ordinary human being. They will recognize you if you are good. The moment you make any effort they think you are desperate. Nothing wrong about it cos it’s hard for them to differentiate between nice guys and jerks

Dont ever disturb her again: If she stops replying don’t beg her for attention. Trust me no one is ever busy that they can't reply to a text for an entire day. Every one roams around with their mobile all the time. So understand that she doesn’t give a damn if you haven’t gotten any reply for a few hours.

Move on and do some useful stuff.
    if all you jerks stop fooling around and stop giving them undue attention, women will be happy as well as be grounded. They will recognize the genuine fellows and perhaps even make their first move.

Girls are not mystery creatures. All of us guys made them one and we try to research them all our life. May be there is a pleasure in that, but it doesn’t make sense.

Hope it Helps. 🇮🇳😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Disinterest, not wanting to talk at the moment, unsure what to say, wrote a reply and forgot to press send, read it and then got busy so they couldn’t answer. There’s a ton of different reasons.

3|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they find you boring, or are feared that you would ask for nudes or send nudes, or are busy, or don't want to make you feel like they like you romantically (girl quickly replies - she likes you).

1|2
    0|1
  • Some do it to be petty, but others might do it because they honestly saw your message and would reply to it later

0|0
    0|0
  • I might of forgotten to hit send. Or I want to wait until I can actually response back and forth. I don't wanna text while I'm out shopping or something. I'd rather give undivided attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do that, and i dont get why people do that. I feel like its rude, because you obviously received the message. Its only understandable if the conversation had ended

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I never do that, if I don't feel like texting I either say I have to go or simply don't open message at all. Mostly the latter.

1|0
    0|0
  • because if we reply then that makes it look like we r interested, and then a conversation must follow which is annoying. much easier to just ignore

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do that. Only if it’s a sexual question out of nowhere. It also depends on which websites you message those girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes forget to push send, and I hate texting all day it's time consuming, or if I'm not interested. id just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I only do that when Im thinking or going through something atm

0|0
    0|0
  • They could be thinking or need their Bestfriend for help with answering

2|0
    0|2
  • I usually don't leave people on read but it's under certain circumstances if I do leave them on read

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a sign of disinterest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chelsea was busy taking care of ur rude mesicans

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t understand what you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don’t want to look clingy so by leaving u on read they be playing hard to get. But it all depends on her feelings towards you

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Just move on bro. If they want to fuck around just go find someone else.

2|2
    0|0
  • guys do it as well. They just either can't at the moment or just decide to reply later, and then they forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're inconsiderate and/or bored of talking to you. Just take it as sign that its okay to leave them on read whenever you feel like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since they can't use you they won't bother

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't consider you a priority.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes