Guys, would you date a girl who’s been abused by family and other people?

I've been psychologically, verbally, and physically abused by family and other people which include a guy 2 years older than me, “friends”, total strangers, etc

lots of guys I know can’t look past this stuff even the slightest. Their view/perspective about me is completely different once I share this part of my life with them. My one question is WHY can’t you look past it? It’s not like I just asked or just chose to be abused

if I told you my “life story” from start to finish including the abuse I’ve had and gone through, could you see past it? If yes, why? If no, why?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all I hate that this has happened to you or anyone come to that. It's fucking sad... but to answer your question... I would find it hard to have sex knowing that if I put you in a certain position or said a certain something that it could easily remind you of your past which would be upsetting for you and obviously take you out of the zone

• If I could trust you, know you won’t abuse me, and feel comfortable around you, it shouldn’t show

• I think it would always be in the back of your mind.. I would hope it wouldn't though

• Again, if I can trust you and basically know you won’t hurt me, I don’t think you’d notice. The only way you’d notice is if something almost exactly identical to an abusive moment in my life were to happen again which is slim