Should I allow my ex to follow me on insta?

He was my first love I did love a lot back dan but after smtym everything fell apart... currently I am in a happy relationship with a new guy he respects me loves me and makes me feel like a priority I am very happy with my new guys and don't want to ruin anything... it is just dat I feel if I won't accept my ex follow request he might think I hav still not moved on any suggestions my current boyfriend has told me it is totally my call to accept his request or not

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find any reason of not allowing him, but if he gets needy and tries to talk to you about how things can be changed and blah blah then just remove him afterwards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what your ex thinks? Why are you concerned about what your ex will think of you if you don't follow him? These things should be irrelevant to you. Leave him in the past and move on. I wouldn't bring a ex back into my life again. Not even on Instagram. You are opening a door for things to begin again. It's asking for trouble.