If he/she likes you they will always make time for you?

I mean daily and on their tough days
Never ghosting
  • Agree
  • Disagree

210

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. sometimes people have other stuff that they gotta do. it would be selfish to expect them to give all their time to you. Sometimes we get so busy that when we finally have a second of free time, we just pass out on the couch watching tv.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Disagree, if someone likes you they should also understand that sometimes your busy/tired and therefore can't make time for you. Yes, they should try their best to make time for you but assuming that they should make time for you no matter the circumstances is selfish and unreasonable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not even the president is too busy to send a small text with. "Hey, I'm very busy these day's. Mssg you when I have more time. "