If he/she likes you they will always make time for you?

I mean daily and on their tough days
Never ghosting
  • Agree
    Vote A
  • Disagree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. sometimes people have other stuff that they gotta do. it would be selfish to expect them to give all their time to you. Sometimes we get so busy that when we finally have a second of free time, we just pass out on the couch watching tv.

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Disagree, if someone likes you they should also understand that sometimes your busy/tired and therefore can't make time for you. Yes, they should try their best to make time for you but assuming that they should make time for you no matter the circumstances is selfish and unreasonable.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not even the president is too busy to send a small text with. "Hey, I'm very busy these day's. Mssg you when I have more time. "

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• There should be a certain amount of time not really long or short but just together showing you care. Still, everyone needs their space and all that so don't be too... Clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be a very busy person. At the end of a long day, I still make time and energy to at least text her.

I hate if someone ghosts me for a long period and suddenly starts talking again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always free my time for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think thats the right way. If there are really important things to do i can't free up any time. It'll have to wait then

0|0
    0|0
  • agreed

0|0
    0|0
  • yes-though, sometimes-it might not always be much

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days however, it's best to let someone be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl play games with me ☺️💕

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes