Can I ask him out for a second date?

Two days ago I went on a date with a guy, we met on Tinder. I asked him if he wanted to meet sometime, and he said he would love to meet me and was very enthusiastic. He initiated a lot of the texting before the date. I thought the date itself went really well. We had a lot of the same interests, hobbies and could talk very easily. We drank twice something somewhere and went for an afternoon walk in the city. I think it's a good sign he didn't want to go home just yet, but wanted to walk with me. After a while he started teasing me a little bit, and we held hands and during the date he kissed me a few times. At the he hugged and kissed me goodbye. I said I hoped to see him again and he said we will see. Don't know what he meant by that. And on my way home he texted me saying he had a great time and we texted a bit more that day. I don't want to seem like I put all my focus on him, he hasn't asked me out yet. Is it a good idea if I ask him out for a second date?
Thanks for the comments! I did ask him out and he was very happy and said yes! He is looking for a serious relationship as well.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the story seems ok. No signs of something to go wrong. Try to ask him out, if he refuses = time to dig for more info.

Most Helpful Girl