Can I ask him out for a second date?

Two days ago I went on a date with a guy, we met on Tinder. I asked him if he wanted to meet sometime, and he said he would love to meet me and was very enthusiastic. He initiated a lot of the texting before the date. I thought the date itself went really well. We had a lot of the same interests, hobbies and could talk very easily. We drank twice something somewhere and went for an afternoon walk in the city. I think it's a good sign he didn't want to go home just yet, but wanted to walk with me. After a while he started teasing me a little bit, and we held hands and during the date he kissed me a few times. At the he hugged and kissed me goodbye. I said I hoped to see him again and he said we will see. Don't know what he meant by that. And on my way home he texted me saying he had a great time and we texted a bit more that day. I don't want to seem like I put all my focus on him, he hasn't asked me out yet. Is it a good idea if I ask him out for a second date?
Updates:
Thanks for the comments! I did ask him out and he was very happy and said yes! He is looking for a serious relationship as well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the story seems ok. No signs of something to go wrong. Try to ask him out, if he refuses = time to dig for more info.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Just ask also of your looking for something serious I would not recommend tinder, tinder is for fucking not for seeing relationship justs to let you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say to him "I thought you were going to ask me out for another date!!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope don't ask him. Let him know how much you enjoyed the date and was thinking of him. If he doesn't ask you out after that, he isn't interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaa it's good
    Ask him
    All the best 💐👫

0|0
    0|0
  • ya why should it always be the guy?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes