This guy never gives me attention?

I just dont get him.. if i threathen to leave him.. he calls me... but he never calls me on a daily basis... he doesn't text... i always have to chase him... he is 22 and im 25 he said he isn't lookong for a relationship... what doesthat mean? he doesn't want one with me.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty obvious he's not interested, it doesn't matter if he's not interested in a relationship in general or just a relationship with you, and the reason he comes back only when you threaten to leave him is because he's not mature, he's like the kid who throws his stuffed animal and wants it back the second you tell him play time is over.
    Dump him

• why does he do that

• It's human nature, people want what they don't have, and what they have when they're about to lose it

Most Helpful Girl

• “If I threaten to leave him” erm... that’s not how to maintain a healthy relationship, especially if you’re not ready to deal with the consequences. He says he’s not looking for a relationship. Why would you expect anything other than that? He doesn’t care about you other than what you give him. Stop giving him things and see how long he stays.