Guys, would you date an ugly girl?

Yes or no?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, it would never go places where i can really love her for who she is.
    I need to be with a girl i know for certain i won't leave if someone better comes along and the only way to achieve that is by going with a girl i truly love for everything she is while accepting all her flaws.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men would not date a woman they found unattractive. And most women would not date a man they found unattractive, as much as they lie about that. Fortunately though, the idea of beauty is subjective, and individual preferences exist. What one person finds repulsive, another person somewhere might find gorgeous.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Yes, if she meets the non-negotiable criteria (good personality, treats others well, fun to be around, honest, good communicator, at least a couple of interests in common).

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If I'm not wanting to rip your clothes off every time I see you, I can't be with you cause I'm gonna cheat and I'm not that type a guy. No sense in hurting someone's feelings when you could just tell her straight up , im not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But not everyone thinks a person looks the same. One may think that you're cute while others think you're not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly is subjective. What is ugly to you may not be to someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends... I go along with what the people around me think of a girl looks... except If I find something Interesting (like she's ugly cuz of make-up)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Looks and personality matter to me. I wouldn't want to be put in the position where she asked me how I thought she looked and lie to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, being attracted is a biological urge. You can't fake it and a relationship without that desire is just a cruel game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out ward Beauty and ugly is in the eye of the beholder. It is the inward beauty that should matter... Remember the movie Shallow Hal?

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh, that's just a movie.

• Right its just a movie. But in reality most guys like pretty girls same as girls like handsome boys

• Not if I found her ugly... why would I date someone that I wasn't turned on by?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh.. Nobody is ugly. It just depends on your tastes and your expectations.πŸ˜‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop spamming questions

0|2
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's not fat.

0|0
    0|0
    • LAUGH TRIPπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• What exactly do you mean by ugly dear?

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date uglies πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I have

0|0
    0|0
  • It depend its nature also na

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she's attractive in other ways

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes