Guys, would you date an ugly girl?

Yes or no?

129

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, it would never go places where i can really love her for who she is.
    I need to be with a girl i know for certain i won't leave if someone better comes along and the only way to achieve that is by going with a girl i truly love for everything she is while accepting all her flaws.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men would not date a woman they found unattractive. And most women would not date a man they found unattractive, as much as they lie about that. Fortunately though, the idea of beauty is subjective, and individual preferences exist. What one person finds repulsive, another person somewhere might find gorgeous.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE