Why don't people belive I have a bf?

Ok so nobody at my school believes I have a boyfriend. I've shown them pictures of him and they always kinda just say "sure" or they straight out say they don't believe me.
I know it's probaly because he's the really good-looking popular boy everyone likes and I'm unpopular and seem to annoy people.
I know it shouldn't but this gets on my nerves.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what high school is. They could be jealous and don't want to accept you have a boyfriend, or maybe they are messing with you.
    It doesn't really matter if they believe you or not. If you are having a good time with your boyfriend, that's all that matters

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Screw them. I went through similar stuff with my boyfriend. Everybody was saying we wouldn't last because it was my first relationship and that high school relationships don't mean anything. Now we're headed to our fourth anniversary in two months.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• it shouldn't matter what others think as long you know he's your man it doesn't what others think. plus them thinking he's too good for you is belittling you, popularity doesn't always indicate who should get together
    don't worry as much

0|0
    0|0
  • If u have a boyfriend u don't need to worry about what people think. U be happy with him and carry the relationship forward. Sorry but u should not be bothered about people's opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • i figure they are enjoying your reaction more than not beleiving you.

0|0
    0|0
  • why worrying about what others think? are you having a boyfriend because you want to, or is it to pleased others?

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk him up to people who don't believe you and kiss him. Then watch the feet fly into mouths 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well who is he? That cause people not to believe in you.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's a boy I met a while ago and we've been together about 8 months.

• Show All
    • He is a popular guy who has loads of friends

• Singer or what and well congratulations

• cus he might be way out of your league

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I used to think but we've been dating about 8 months now and i just want my friends to accept us.

• bring him out one day to your friends. that what i did when i was in the same situation a few years back

• Have him go to a formal school dance or the prom with you. That outta shut them all up for good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes