Why don't people belive I have a bf?

Ok so nobody at my school believes I have a boyfriend. I've shown them pictures of him and they always kinda just say "sure" or they straight out say they don't believe me.
I know it's probaly because he's the really good-looking popular boy everyone likes and I'm unpopular and seem to annoy people.
I know it shouldn't but this gets on my nerves.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what high school is. They could be jealous and don't want to accept you have a boyfriend, or maybe they are messing with you.
    It doesn't really matter if they believe you or not. If you are having a good time with your boyfriend, that's all that matters

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Screw them. I went through similar stuff with my boyfriend. Everybody was saying we wouldn't last because it was my first relationship and that high school relationships don't mean anything. Now we're headed to our fourth anniversary in two months.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE