Which is more attractive to guys: talkative or quiet girls?

1360

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy would be different for sure.

I'm a talkative man so i'd prefer talkative woman. Of course it would appear more attractive to me.

However; my girlfriend is a shy girl with much less talkative attribution. But we get along so well. It's because you can't choose love! people don't have to be entirely a copy and paste of each other to find each other attractive or to get along successfully.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like everyone is gonna have their own preference, but I'm a quiet person by nature and when I get comfortable I'm not so quiet.

This guy that I once dated hated that I was quiet. He said it felt like he had to dominate the conversation and he wondered why I was so talkative around my friends and not him. I told him I wasn't always like that and it took time.

I guess it just depends on how much you like the person - you"ll accept them for who they are - but they'll also get comfortable with you after a while and break out their shell!