Which is more attractive to guys: talkative or quiet girls?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy would be different for sure.

I'm a talkative man so i'd prefer talkative woman. Of course it would appear more attractive to me.

However; my girlfriend is a shy girl with much less talkative attribution. But we get along so well. It's because you can't choose love! people don't have to be entirely a copy and paste of each other to find each other attractive or to get along successfully.

Good Luck.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like everyone is gonna have their own preference, but I'm a quiet person by nature and when I get comfortable I'm not so quiet.

This guy that I once dated hated that I was quiet. He said it felt like he had to dominate the conversation and he wondered why I was so talkative around my friends and not him. I told him I wasn't always like that and it took time.

I guess it just depends on how much you like the person - you"ll accept them for who they are - but they'll also get comfortable with you after a while and break out their shell!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 59

• I would prefer a nice balance, not only in women.
    A person who is too quiet and mysterious makes me think of apathy.
    Or someone who continueusly runs their mouth without spitting any subtance. As if they're fed up by themselves and their ego.

3|0
    0|0
  • Both are attractive. I would say volume however can seriously change attraction. Too loud is bad, too soft/quiet kind of annoying. Also how one speaks , for example the "O mah gawd" or something similar in how you speak can affect attractions. (Note these are personal opinions, however as a whole these are important )

0|1
    0|0
  • As I'm a very quiet and calm guy, I'll go for a talkative girl. If not, thr convo would not be fun

1|1
    0|0
  • Talkative. Absolutely talkative. I love talkative girls, after all I'm very talkative. If I'm with a girl and she has a thought, even if it's just some random thought I love when she just starts talking to me about it. Just as I would with her. After all the more open communication, even if it's just silly chatting, the closer you become as a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • its circumstances most of the time but me personally i like a girl who can talk easily even about things she doesn't care much for quite girls to me always made me feel like their judging me and thus were the reason i didn't have any of the sexy tines in highschool i got laid plenty years following

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go for the quiet one. Provided she opens up after she gets to know someone. When I think of talkative women I picture the loudmouth chic at the frat party sitting by the keg waiting for the horny drunk frat guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like quiet girls cause I am quiet. But I got annoyed with a girl I was with because she wouldn't shut up. Even when I bluntly told her she was annoying, she laughed and kept talking!

1|0
    0|0
  • Talkative.

Quet girls pass the idea they ar enot interested and if the guy have no much patience let her behing and go to get another girls.

It's not mean the woman needs to be talking much, but at least ask something, show interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Talkative if she has interesting things to say. If everything she said was meaningless small talk it'd get kinda annoying.

But if she's so quiet that talking is a chore it'd be difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet girls mostly. As they say, still waters run deep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quiet but not too quiet if that makes any sense. I like a girl who can hold a good conversation but is still a little mysterious. I'm not a fan of the loud obnoxious type.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm personally extremely attracted to shy girls ahah, but then again I expect total openess from a girl I will be in a relationship with, so yeah, I can't really answer this question actually 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • quite doesn't means shy. it can mean reserved. Im quite but I dont gaf about people. I di whatever I like. I just dont talk to them. get it?

• talkative... like quite girls think they can just get by with their looks.. and that's not attractive lol

0|1
    0|0
  • In a pair of two there should always be a quiet serious person and someone hyper fun person who talks a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like talkative girls, even if it's about the most random nonsense, quiet ones tend to be awkward and boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely talkative, as long as they at least have some kind of a filter instead of saying every single thing that comes to their mind.

0|0
    2|1
  • Talkative. I prefer if she talks as speaking about me is like dating with myself. I prefer dating with the woman instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the guy's personality, but for me, I would love to live with someone chatty

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely quiet girls! There's nothing more annoying than a bitch that won't shut up

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a time for everything. I think I prefer someone who doesn't shoot the shit for no reason but can also fuck around on occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I was in a relationship with a dude who barely talked about anything and it was kinda annoying, yet when he starts talking he just say meaningless shit that I don't give a single F about.. so I am kinda in the middle of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would actually prefer a guy that is a bit more talkitive. And doesn't talk nonsense. Like he's a good conversationalist, has a lot of knowledge, good jokes, asks tons of questions, open about his life/feelings/family etc. It'd take a lot of stress off of me cause I'm not too talkitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am married and my husband likes it best when I do not talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um Im the quite one. I get much attention cus of it. people find me in some way mysterious. I only talk when needed. I dont do chitchatting. But people usually dont dare comin up to me and talking to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hope talkative... at least, that's what I'd want in a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Talkative. So that I don't have to talk all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talkative because they can get conversation flowing.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of the both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody likes quiet girls

2|0
    1|0
  • im quiet & I find myself plenty attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • it Doesn’t matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to guess they like outgoing girls more because I'm shy and never got asked out until age 21 by an extremely outgoing guy. I probably seem unapproachable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes