I am jelaous of my girlfriend history! Should I leave her? I am thinking of breaking up with her after holidays not to hurt each other anymore, Help?

Anonymous
I have been dating her for almost 3 months. I am 18, she is 15. I wanted to find someone special for a long time. I never had a real girlfriend through highschool as I was kind of an ugly duckling and an outsider. I only had some girls with which I kissed for a night and maybe more physical but never had sex or a relationship. She had a couple of boyfriends she told me about.

She just came out from a relationship with a 19 year old guy she once brought home and spent a night with him (she says he only grabbed her vagina... she said she was scared to have sex), but he cheated on her. She had one older dude that was also going to college when she was 8th grade for 10 months, but she told me she didn't do anything with him as they almost never met, although he drove her to some festivals when he was home 😤
She is very social and has inbox full of guys as she is quite popular (nothing to worry about as she showed me her inbox even though I didn't ask her too). Her parents are divorced so she goes out clubbing till 6 in the morning, drinks and dresses however she likes. We tell each other everything honestly, our history, intentions. I told her everything about how I feel. She understands and tells me not to worry about it.

I am very dissapointed since I wanted someone for so long, but I am so jelaous of her expirience! 😤 It is such a bug! I am not even that attracted to her because she is beautiful. Sure she is cute and also a girl so I can't go against my sexual orientation. I like her because she is honest, very smart and fun, she has fallen for me as I did for her. She calls me a boyfriend and thinks we are in relationship and tags me on social media. But I am so careful of bonding, since I don't want just physical and sexual relationship with her. We were both obviously just looking for someone to love. She is chasing serious older guys because she thought they were serious, but all they ever did was just use her.
Break up with her!
Don't break up with her!
Take some more time...
Vote C
You are being stupid (comment, persuade me please)
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
1