Have you given up on dating and relationships for 2018?

Have you given up on dating and relationships for 2018?
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • 2018 Is the year I find somebody special
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but i'm not looking for it either :)
    Just going to see if anything happens naturally or i'm fine as i am.

2|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've long given up. My age displayed isn't my age in real life. Much older than 20. No point of trying again either way. There's no importance or meaning to me in ever having one. Nobody has to nor needs to date, have a relationship, have sex, or get married. It all only matters and have as much importance and meaning as you think, feel, believe they have or WANT them to have.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I haven't given up... im just dreading it... dreading a whole year of meeting idiots who wanna skip the introduction and invite me around to their bedroom...2018... here i come :/

1|3
    0|0
  • Love found me 2017. So 2018 is just about continuing to make it work

0|1
    0|1
  • Not "given up", but decided not to :) Because I'm focusing on improving myself this year; my school, my fitness, my hobbies 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll never give up on dating and sex but I have gave up on long term relationships a long time ago.

0|1
    1|0
  • 2018 is not going to be anything different than past 6 six years lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I’ve been with my one and only since 2012.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • "B" For BREAK.
    Happy New Year, dear!! xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really know...

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont have the desire to date or wanting to be in a relationship anymore. I thought I could try dating in 2018 I realized that I can't. I dont think I am meant to be with anyone.

• pairedlife.com/.../People-Who-Never-Want-To-Date-Again
      P. S I guess I am not alone in this celibate life..

• Once somebody quits, it's hard to go back. If you did then you never let it go and had not truly given up. That's only if you believe it still matters to try. Believe in "hope". I don't see it that way. It's all futile and redundant either way. Just enjoy your life and live it the best that you possibly could on your own and with similar people as well as friends and/or family. Having someone to fill that void in your life is pointless, as they ain't guaranteed to be around you forever anyway.

• I never give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave up last year. I like having my time to myself, honestly.

0|2
    0|0
    • Big round of applause for you then! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I've long quit myself. I find that relying on and entirely depend upon somebody else to fill one's void, emptiness, loneliness, unhappiness a complete fallacy and delusion. So what happens once it's all over? Oh well then! Guess it was fun, BUT ONLY while it lasted!

• I’ve accepted that I’m not β€œnormal” and it’s ok. Some of us find our contentment with our thoughts and introspective experiences.

• Dating, maybe. Relationship, probably no.
    I need time to heal and have a lot more to take care of.

Wish everyone have a happy New Year.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• I am a hopeful romantic and I am never giving up on finding someone who wants me as much as I want her!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I haven't given up on dating or relationships.

I'm an optimistic and romantic type of person. I'm currently pursuing a girl and seeing where things go, but it may or may not work out. Even if I don't date or get into relationship, I'll still be content and continue growing as a person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I have some shit that I need to deal with as well as important plans that I plan on unraveling in 2018 and I'm not sure putting women in the mix right at the beginning is for me. Do I want to open a relationship at some point? Yes? But I have goals and life to deal with first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't happen last year or this year, not gonna happen this year. Sure, a year is a long time, and anything can happen, but nothing does when you don't try at all, and I am not trying.

0|1
    0|0
    • Can't fail if you don't ever try. There's really no need to try either way. Just have fun and do your own thing bro!

• Well, I've finally come to the realization that dating sites are all scams (Tinder, PoF, OKCupid and Match all have the same parent company!) and real life has been pretty dismal in that regard, so I would have to pick yes by default.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not going to try. I have better things to do.

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't see anything ever happening but i have not given up nor do i look anymore. I'm happy right now and a relationship would be icing on the cake

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've just began to realise that my lack of confidence is really holding me back on the dating front...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ready to give up yet but will do so within due time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave up about 4 years ago.

0|3
    0|0
    • Big round of applause for you bro! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• I'm a free man !
    MGTOW 4 Life.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. I am happy with my relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • I literally just started.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it comes along sure but not actively looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I’m seeing someone now.

0|1
    0|0
  • not holding my breathe

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I gave up dating at the start of 2017.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Probably never gonna happen.

0|1
    0|0
    • πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ dating and relationships? Ain't nobody got time for that.

• More from Guys

Recommended myTakes