Is online dating a good option to find a relationship?

I’ve kind of had it with being single. Considering I’ve always been for 23 years. I don’t really have any friends and when I was in school or college I never got approached by guys. People tell me I’m pretty and attractive but I feel somewhat invisible. The times I was asked out I had no interest in the guys. Call me picky but I know what I want. And I fear if I don’t change my situation I am going to be single forever.

222

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it will be pretty much the same only with more creeps. for good or bad online dating is about being pretty for both sexes. After comes what you write...

I have many female freinds who are pretty, cute, smart, creative... Who just never get asked out. It has nothing to do with them just the way dating works now sadly.

My suggestion is to just go for it in person. Get out there more meet more people and just go for the ones you like. online only lets you meet some people it sadly won't help much if your just not getting many dates anyways.

the best thing you can do is work on being approachable. At my college no one seems like they want to talk, meet you, or be bugged. So no one really dates outside of clubs. Try to be more open in public and put yourself outside of the girls circle so a guy can approach and get to know you sometimes. When your done someplace you hang out. Take time going back for your stuff. Give guys some time to go for you alone, when your not really alone.

its hard dating these days but I'm also trying. I wish you luck girl

• So if I continue to stay to myself and attempt talking to guys online or go out in person but not talk much because of my shyness, I will continue to remain single? Online is that bad of an option? I’m also referring to the paid sites. Why do you think your attractive female friends don’t get much attention?

• With shy girls I found it does not matter much as long as I see her having fun. Join some hobby groups, church groups, sports groups, hobby groups...
      Online is not that bad but I found it is just a waste of time and so have several of my freinds. Male and female
      I think it is cause they seem closed off. They don't tell or put themselves out to date. They WAIT and hope a guy comes to them. They shut down our trying to help or our going over to a guy they like and drawing his attention to her. How they sit and wait they don't seem open to being approached. A big one is they make the guy see their parents to soon. The guy picks them up and o they are running late. Come in and chat with the family on the first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not for Everyone under the Fun Sun, hun, Although I never a problem with Many a Date or Mate. My Husband who I still Have out in Egypt, Had Found me as well, On FB, awhile ago, So one Never does Know.
    Try a Reputable Dating Site that Might... Be just Right. It is the Way to Go Today for Many people.
    Good Luck. xx