Who else feels that non of the girls/guys in there class/school is the type for You?

Hey, like who else feels the way that there is just no one in there school/class that is the type for you? Bc i moved to a new place and i have lived here for like 2years now but i dont feel like there are any girls that are the one for me but there is girl's that you can say are "sexy" as moast guys would describe it as but there are just non that have the type of personality or what i search after when i am thinking aboute a girlfriend BC looks are not all.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. All too Immature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I used to feel like that a lot in high school. Mainly because I didn’t want to change myself to fit in to a specific group. After high school I had no issues with woman

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah i hope thats how it ends up with me xD

• You will. Understand that in high school everyone wants to fit in and are swayed by their friends. In the real world, girls are a lot different trust me

• Yeah bc i dont really want to try to fit into any of the groups that there is at my school. xD