What does it mean when he stays up talking with me all night?

So there is this guy who we talk all the time and stuff and I don't know if he likes me or not but he is rlly rlly sweet. So last night we were talking like normal and normally we go to bed around 12 but we didn’t haha, we stayed up all night talking. We talked about relationships and just funny things and I don't know if I like him but I might. Does he like me? He calls me bro sometimes
but he calls a lot of people that so I don’t think that means anything haha. Does staying up with me all night mean he cares like that?

02