What does it mean when he stays up talking with me all night?

So there is this guy who we talk all the time and stuff and I don't know if he likes me or not but he is rlly rlly sweet. So last night we were talking like normal and normally we go to bed around 12 but we didn’t haha, we stayed up all night talking. We talked about relationships and just funny things and I don't know if I like him but I might. Does he like me? He calls me bro sometimes
but he calls a lot of people that so I don’t think that means anything haha. Does staying up with me all night mean he cares like that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He probably likes you. And if he calls you bro he's probably just a funny or silly guy. Guys are sweet when they really like you and he stayed up late with you which is another plus.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea he is funny and I call him bro too so I hope that’s why haha and yeah he did, I kinda hope he does haha

• He sounds like a nice guym figure out if you like him and then maybe talk to him about it.

• Ok thanks!

• It might, it might not. I have platonic friends I can stay up till the wee hours of the morning talking to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same haha

• My advice would be to figure out if you like him like that, and if so, ask him if he returns the feeling.

Or just let it continue and see what organically unfolds?

• Yea I’m trying to figure out if I like him like that, thanks!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes