Two lives two loves?

I have been with my boyfriend 5 years but it hasn't lead to anything he still doesn't know what to do with his life. I met a customer at work and we exchanged numbers he message me and we have been talking for 2 weeks he has a stable life a home and job. He says he will do anything for me and will accept me into his life. He is caring and loving. What should i do how to i deal with this dillemma

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You already made the decision, you're just looking for reassurance that it's worth breaking after investinf 5 years of your life.

If you are not feeling good in your current relationship then attempt fixing it or save the guy the trouble and break up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously leave the guy you’re being unfaithful to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Im not being unfaithful im just talking to this other guy we haven't gone on dates he's the one who introduced tbe idea of me being with him

• I don't think so because he hasn't asked to be intimate

• Maybe I´m judging too fast but from my experience of what I see, when a guy says he´ll do anything for you that quick into seeing each other he definitely wants to smash and sometimes only smash.