Two lives two loves?

I have been with my boyfriend 5 years but it hasn't lead to anything he still doesn't know what to do with his life. I met a customer at work and we exchanged numbers he message me and we have been talking for 2 weeks he has a stable life a home and job. He says he will do anything for me and will accept me into his life. He is caring and loving. What should i do how to i deal with this dillemma

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You already made the decision, you're just looking for reassurance that it's worth breaking after investinf 5 years of your life.

If you are not feeling good in your current relationship then attempt fixing it or save the guy the trouble and break up.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously leave the guy you’re being unfaithful to.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Im not being unfaithful im just talking to this other guy we haven't gone on dates he's the one who introduced tbe idea of me being with him

• Show All
    • I don't think so because he hasn't asked to be intimate

• Maybe I´m judging too fast but from my experience of what I see, when a guy says he´ll do anything for you that quick into seeing each other he definitely wants to smash and sometimes only smash.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Five years? How long are you going to wait for him to do something? Until you are 30? 40? 50? It's past time to move on. Date some other guys but don't get serious with any of them. You need to see who's out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the cracks are already evident in the wall, so I don't your relationship with your boyfriend will last any longer and even if you push it, it would just be hollow. Talk to him and be straightforward and polite and spare him any more pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust your love... give some time for your boyfriend... most imp is you should talk to him. about it and warn him... if the things doeant change in some time... truat your instincts

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to choose wisely, because 5 years is to much to know a person, and if you're not feeling comfortable with the first one, than try with the second and see the difference 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your boyfriend about this customer guy. He will feel like is losing you for someone else and if he truly loves you he will come to her sensed and change his life for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't fuck about with your current boyfriend just end it you have already chosen you can everyone knows

0|0
    0|0
  • 5years and he had made no effort in bettering his life. Leave him, and go with the other dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest leaving your current boyfriend for the other guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes